Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Fucking Frogs

Discussion in 'General' started by dank nugglets, May 26, 2010.

1. yeah.. i grew up pretty poor (never could afford that $50 bb gun lol) and never had much of any sort of toys. so i would ride my bike down to this pond in between my friend's house and mine to meet my friend and kill frogs. its just what we did to pass time. my friend would do some really depraved shit though, like cutting up the frogs afterward. the worst thing i think i ever witnessed happen to an innocent animal was done to a frog by my friend: he caught one alive and put sparklers in its ass. i can say that i never tortured any animals beyond frying insects with a magnifying glass.

one good thing came of killing frogs (and other things) was i learned everything has its place in nature. my SO will swerve/slam on the brakes to try avoiding frogs/squirrels/chipmunks in the road, something i find completely unnecessary.

i really should avoid GC after taking a shit-ton of speed.

2. One persons "pet" is another persons "pest"...

3. haha we get big bullfrogs in our pool too. Nothing you can really do about it.

I enjoy them. I listen to them at night it's very calming.

4. Whatever you do, don't go online and find out how to "poison" the frog! It will die an extremely slow, extremely painful death for no reason.

What you can do is use pesticides to get rid of the bugs that he's eating which is one of the reasons he's around there, also snake repellents have sometimes worked with getting frogs away from our pool

5. Lol Definitely.

Maybe you should get a cat?

6. Here in Tennessee, people go "frog gigging", which is a sport in which you take a trident-looking spear, and stab frogs at night. If you approach them from behind, even shining a light on them, they won't hop away until they're stabbed. Then it's too late >:D

Then fry the legs, but be careful; the nerves twitch and make the legs jump out the pan sometimes!

7. i feel yr pain, my neighbours have a pool and my room is at the back of my house so i hear them constantly. they just started making noise a couple days ago, not impressed !

8. Yeah I heard about using pesticides to get rid of the bugs he's munching on. Would it be best to use an bug company or just buy insecticides from walmart?

And don't worry I won't try to poison the frog. He only comes out at night so I'd have a pretty tough time even finding him.

9. I was just on another forum......

There was this "guy" complaining about how someone built a pool right in his family's front yard. So every night he goes out there and yells at the guy who owns the pool through the second floor window but it seems as though the pool owner can't hear him.

Now he's worried that the pool owner might poison him or shoot him with a BB gun.............

Go figure

10. Oh, you didn't say that before. My cousins get frogs crawling up into under the edges of the pool.

I don't know then, call the police on them for disturbing the peace

11. THE FROGS ARE GONE!!

fake snakes do work :cool:

12. Man you musta lived in the city all your life... like someone else said you gotta be worried when the frogs and crickets stop... something big and mean is lurking haha

13. Looks like you need a bigger frog

14. You should completely fill the pool with real snakes.

That will probably solve the frog problem.

15. What do you know about fuckin frogs??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVE60zwXx1k]YouTube - Chimp Rapes a Frog[/ame]

16. Attached Files:

17. Sounds like the perfect opportunity to try frog legs.