Fucking family can't put shit in the freezer the right way.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Weight448, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I'm in a damn house with 6 people 3 being younger family who just throw shit in the refrigerator or freezer not putting shit where it belongs.

Cause of this I open up the freezer to see if there's anything to eat but I'm just greeted with a fucking rock hard frozen bottle of water that falls out and comes crashing onto my big toe.

mother fuckers :mad::mad:

2. my mom puts fucking bread in the freezer. yes, bread.

also peanut butter in the fridge making it rock hard when i want to eat some.

she puts shit in the fridge like it unspoils already spoiled food.

old people man. smh.

3. bread in the freezer keeps it fresh

4. I hate it when people dont put the twisty ties back on the bread bag. When the loaf is half its size, then its ok to just spin a tuck the bag.

But yeah, fridge/ freezer etiquette people

5. I have this problem with the fridge,
    nobody knows how to organize one.
    no, you do NOT put raw meat on the eggs.

people, i tell ya..

6. Frozen water bottles don't belong in freezers. Tisk tisk [​IMG]

7. have you ever had a frozen pb and j?
    Shits good man.

8. least they put stuff away! ppl round here like to leave food out till morning then put it back in the fridge. like it magically doesn't spoil or something.

9. In my house, people like to put empty milk jugs in the fridge so when you pour a bowl of cereal and go to get some milk, you get an empty plastic jug. Most frustrating thing ever.

10. Happens all the fucking time :mad:

11. My mom hides deserts and shit, she knows i blaze and will munch it :bongin::laughing:

12. #12 chimaira 93, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Know what ya mean bro I'm a manager in a kitchen and every one there is retarded when it comes to putting shit away in the walk ins

13. Bread in the freezer is so fucking stupid. And it's especially stupid if its whole grain. That shit used to piss me off.

14. You just microwave or toast it, better than moldy bread

15. Or... you could eat the bread before it goes off? Like normal people.

16. Dude, my mom does the same shit. I'm like, "hey, I'm gunna go make a nice peanut butter and jelly sandwich."

Low and behold, I check the fridge, no bread, check the freezer, bread; frozen, with ice all over the fucking bag. Oh yea, then I gotta wait for the damn peanut butter to soften up. What the fuck.

And yea, whenever I open my damn freezer sometimes all this shit just comes pouring out. Some straight up bullshit!

17. My frozen version: peanut butter, nutella, and marsh mellow spread.

And yeah I have a room mate that has a SHIT LOAD of food/things that she just crammed in there, and it leaves such a small amount of room for three other people to put their things in. Also, she fucking broke the middle drawer in the fridge because she is so damn harsh and extreme with everything she does. (sounds like a thunderous elephant when walking, slams cupboards/doors loudly, talks really loud...etc).

The middle drawer was the only drawer my bf and I could use -_-

...now we just get take out... :laughing:

I feel for you, OP.

18. man don't you hate that. I can't count how many times I've gone to the freezer for some frozen fries to make, low and behold nobody cared to use one of the clips or clothespins to keep the bag shut. Soggy fries are no bueno just because some lazy ass left the bag open and let freezer burn get that shit. pfft.

19. #19 cooljob, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha my family buys bread in bulk, like 8 loaves at a time cause it's cheaper. What's wrong with freezing it? It's the same shit when you thaw it out!

20. I can honestly say that I've never had any refrigerator antics,I don't live with children.