Fucking ex gf's

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by WickedScrew, Aug 26, 2009.

1. #1 WickedScrew, Aug 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2009
    Fucking hate em. All my ex gf's did is fuck with my head and play me for months on end. I haven't found one girl to just leave me alone after we break up. Why can't I be the lucky one for once lol. But nope this last gf, she and my other ex are competing for the stop spot on making me go literally insane.

note: I have known this girl for 4 years and have liked her for the most part of those years so she does mean alot, even tho we dated for 3 weeks -_-

When we were dating, it was so easy to get with her. No boundaries but we never actually had sex cause I didn't really wanna base the rel off sex well fuck I shoulda. She dumped fuckn out of no where, one day were fine and the next I get this.

Shes to unstable for a relationship and I get fucked up to much.
    She's a recovering addict.

But she didn't just make it easy for me

This girl
    calls me
    texts me
    flirts with me
    takes her clothes off infront of me
    rub herself against me half-naked

then when I roll in to take the bitch to town

"sorry you know we can only be friends"

I'm going insane what should I do. Completly shut her out of my life or just be her friend? She's actually a good friend of mine too so I don't know what to do

so blazed:smoke: still fucked:(

2. When she does that just walk away but dont be rude, just act like shes kidding. she has you on a leash (not dissing you, but i thought u needed to hear it) but be friends with her, act like you dont need her. Bring another girl to make her think your completly over her but dont rub it in her face, just act cool about it. Then she'll either leave you alone completly or try to get you back. Win Win situation in my book :hello:

(atleast thats how it played out in my head ;))

3. From a girls point of view:

We only do that shit because we think we have you hooked
    and you won't go anywhere...can you say blue balls?
    We know what it is and use it well.

If I were you I would just get with someone else,
    do the same shit with her and say:
    "Oh I'm sorry, we can only be friends...
    I have a girl who gives to me on the regular anyway."

:hello:

4. dude like im not sayin you should do this but you should rape her
    lol
    dont do it
    just fuck some other bitch n tell her all about it like you would tell a friend and say it was the best sex ever and then her womanness will kick in and shell have to fuck you.
    idk if thats what your tryna do is just fuck her or what but if u wanna fuck her i just gave you two ways to get the job done

5. Thats pretty much what i said :devious: You have a good mind :smoke:

6. #6 WickedScrew, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009
    I could get my one friend to have sex with me infront of her house :hello:

Would that work? lol

Edit: I never text her anymore or call her so It's not to serious now we actually barely speak but theyll be the one day she wants to hang out

what do I do then. say I'm busy even if I'm not?

7. nah chill with her, and if she trys to pull that shit again just deny her. You have to flip the situation, and get her on a leash begging you for sex.

8. the best thing i've ever heard after a crazy breakup was "the best revenge is living well." so just keep doing what you're doing man. hang with your buddies, smoke your weed, find yourself a 10 and rise above her. no girl should ever put your testicles in her purse. good luck. :]

9. Yeah man, I feel you, I had the same exact situation today. When they do that you can just push through, it means they really want it. My ex was saying how she wanted to be friends, but I knew I could push it since we had fucked before, and once you have fucked a girl once it's alot easier again, even with an ex.

Just rub em in the right way, escalate your moves on them, just be smooth and remember one step forward two steps back if she resists pull back don't be too needy, you will get her, it's really nice to get that pussy and remember what it's like haha.

10. #10 ehmthree, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
    I stopped reading here, in all honesty girls would sop fucking with you if you'd stop picking the fucked up ones.

11. I highly suggest not caring. It goes a long way. I had similar problems until I stopped caring about what they thought or said. The way that I see it, I'm no longer dating them, what they do or say should no longer concern me. Sometimes it does a bit, but if you keep telling yourself that you don't care, and acting like you don't care (fake it 'till you make it), the she'll leave you alone. It just won't be worth her time anymore because the fun of fucking with you will be gone.

It's like when you're growing up and a sibling bothers you. It's just to get their shits and giggles at your expense. Don't give them the satisfaction. Instead, take the satisfaction for yourself when you smirk and laugh condescendingly at them and they end up hurt.

12. Answer her phone call while your bangin another chick, her pants will melt away for you. i know her type :smoke: haha

13. fuck that bitch, she got u on a leash if u aint noticed yet:rolleyes:

14. Been there, done that....move on and slay some other poon.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq7fftrwU8A]YouTube - Dr.Dre Bitches Ain`t Shit[/ame]

15. That's not a half bad idea, (being a girl and putting myself in said bitches shoes) it would probably tick me off a little but its better than letting it continue on.
    You have to set boundaries.

16. just get a new girl n forget about the bitch, she thinks she got you hooked - prove her wrong.

n if she just wants to hang out once in a while - get more ppl to chill with ya.

17. Oh that'd definitely work...but while you're walking away...get on the cell and be arranging some other pussy since this one didn't work out. Shows her you're all business and you got shit on lock down. "Bitches ain't shit..."

18. I thought this thread was going to be about the moral dilemmas associated with banging your ex.

-C

19. That's what I thought it was going to be at first too,
    disappointment :( ;)

20. That's one thing I can agree on. :)