Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fucking Edibles..

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by o0o0o0o0110, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Wanted to relax today so I ate half a chocolate bar. Idk how much was in it but paralyzed my brain. :rolleyes:

I usually drive like 10-15 over the speed limit..at one point I think I was going like 20 under some angry driver in a truck honked at me for like 5 minutes straight! I'm laughing now but I was fucking horrified..thought he might shoot me for driving like an idiot! :roflmao:

Cannot gauge edibles cause they take like 20 minutes to hit and I have no patience.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I have nailed down my edibles pretty well as long as I know what is in it - 100 mg of a food edible like a brownie, start hitting me around 40 minutes - an hour, peak around 90 minutes and usually end after about 4 hours. 100 mg of a liquid edible like a fruit punch or syrup, hit me in about 20 - 40 minutes, peak around 60 and keep me stoned around 6 hours.

200-300 mg and I don't plan on leaving the couch haha

• Like Like x 2
  3. @lolita.esquire
    Edibles can indeed be a little tricky to work with.
    Always make the same basic mix each time and you'll have a better handle on how much to take.
    Start slow and add more after 2 hours if your not high enough.
    Taking a few hits off the pipe at the 2 hour point will boot a low dose edible in the ass for about 45 minutes so try that before eating more.
    [​IMG]
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Hash-coconut oil caps.
    Mind blowing strength for most people. 4 at a time for me. 6 and even I start to hallucinate.
    BNW

• Like Like x 7
  4. My faulty really I was in a bad mood so I gobbled down too much. Great for relaxing the physical body though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I just started expanding my edible experiences. But have difficulty calculating its mg potency. All my receipts use an oz unless otherwise specified. All bud is decarbed first. All my strains average in the 20% range.

RSO: I add enough coconut oil to fill a small jam jar. Made with medium to smaller buds. Takes 30-45 minutes to be rolling hard but I eat it all the time. Others, 15 minutes.

Canna oil: Made with trim, usually one oz unless it looks like it's full of lesser trichome covered leafs. 32 oz coconut oil. Crock pot with water for 6-8 hrs.

I cook with this. Brownies 1/2 cup 9 servings. Pretty potent 30-45 min and couch lock for a bit.
    I as having difficulties getting equal serving sizes so I decided to pour it into silicon molds 1/4 oz each. I keep them in the fridge and grab one as needed and hope to help preserve it. I can toss one into whatever I am eating that's hot and will absorb it. Melt it on a slice of toast or toss one in the frying pan and use it as your non stick coatings for eggs.

I just started with the following.

Chocolates. Same molds as above. 283 gr 60% good chocolate chips or bars. Add coconut to mask texture. Grind decarbed bud super fine then sift through triple sifter into melted chocolate. Makes 53 and the casting flask should count as 1.5 cuz it kicked my ass. These come on around 20-30 min and last quite a while.

Gummies. 1/3 cup oil made 62. These kick in about 10 min but are short lived for a regular user. I recommend at least 2.

It's a long way for me to tell you my experiences with my potencies, whatever they are. A much wiser person could probably tell for sure. My guess on the chocolates are .52 gr weed per serving. If the weed is 20% thc then each serving should have .0104 gr thc (I don't know metric system well for mg). I have many questions like herb loses weight when decarbing. Do you calculate potency on pre or post decarb herb weight?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. I have used cocoanut oil too but I prefer cannabutter and I freeze it for whenever. I just think it masks the taste so much better. I have never made gummies before but I eat them. All these gourmet medical edibles coming from colorado and cali so I dont cook as much as I used to. I am usually ocd with measurements with food but much of the time I use keef and just use what I have regardless of the recipe. So I have no idea about the decarb issue you are speaking of.

7. #7 mind4nature, Aug 26, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
    Can you post or share a recipe to make these? Are those just straight hash or is there canna-oil in there too? I have been really getting into edibles lately and this forum has been a treasure trove of information...I like edibles because no cough, no odor...

[EDIT] Nvm, I found the link to your capsules....awesome...:rave-girl:

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've been a good boy far to long and I've just took what should kick me in the ASS in another few minutes. 3 RSO and 4 reg hash should push me well into that happy place where colors are brighter and the carpet undulates like the waves at the beach.
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    < Bought the ticket, Tightened the 5 point harness. Blastoff !!!!
    BNW

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I'm just about to scarf down some RSO too, lol. I too love that super-extra stoney feeling when your eyes are definitely bloodshot as hell and you're squinting to see the screen...lol my favorite

Edibles take some getting used to when we're used to toking up and getting stoned instantly, but the patience pays off and it packs a way greater payload....I am still scrounging to get some of the resources I need for some edible experiments but hope to make your capsules and PsySams alcohol tincture. If there was rep on this site would give you each +1000.

• Like Like x 1