Fucking crackheads

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by plants2fresh, Oct 5, 2011.

1. So I wake up this morning to my next door neighbor and friend beating on my door, I open it up and there is a crackhead and his lady standing on our porch arguing and she asked me to come outside. Long story short he hit her so I stepped in between then and he ran off and got in his car across the street and took off. The lady calls the cops so they come out to my house and I had to fill out a bunch of paperwork cause I grabbed his hood while he was running. About an hour later the lady comes back and he cones from behind the house and followers her in so I called the cops and told them what was going on and they came out and arrested him.

2. How you know he was a crackhead bro

3. Shouldn't have been fucking crackheads

4. Cause they were calling each other crackheads. And the dude had scabs all over his face.

5. Scabs=Methbugs lol

6. Even better!! Fuck me

7. [quote name='"trippypeaceman"']Scabs=Methbugs lol[/quote]

Actually crack/cocaine users typically become engrossed in a single repetitive movement, so that's probably what caused the scars.

8. [quote name='"psilopsyche"']

Actually crack/cocaine users typically become engrossed in a single repetitive movement, so that's probably what caused the scars.[/quote]

He must have sucked a LOT of dick for that crack then....

9. lol crackheads...gotta love em...