Fucking cops....

Discussion in 'General' started by maui wowie69, Jul 15, 2011.

1. So last night I was out with
    My 2 friends. We went to this development with a bunch of open lots and no one can really see you in there so it's a great smoke spot. Well our luck we saw a guy walking his dog on our way back there but we didn't think much about it. Like 30 minutes in dude came back there with his truck to find out what we were doing. I was driving so I went offroad went around him and was out. Next thing I know he's on my ass chasing us. This went on for a good 20 minutes. Then we got to this road where another friend lived on a farm and since the guy couldn't see us at the time we turned in and hid out for awhile.

Later on I went home did my nightly routine of smoking and chilling out and got to bed around 330 right after I hit the bong a couple times. Then at exactly 420 Am i woke up to my mom telling me there was a cop outside who is going to arrest me and asking if I knew why and I just apparently grunted and said uh huh. (I don't remember that part but she said I did) lol anyway so I was like half asleep and still high talking the asshole and I convinced him I wasn't doing anything wrong somehow and he gave me a warning instead. I got so lucky lol come to find out though he thought we were spray painting shit back there because it was all over where we were and the smoke looked like excess from the aerosol.

2. Should've just pulled over in a crowded place and see what he wanted. A simple talk could have been all that was needed. :D

But then again I probably would've done the same thing...

3. Dude I was baked and panicked lol

4. Of course he gave you a warning. A cop just walked to your door after witnessing....nothing? And a warning for what?