Fucking Cops.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by K1NG, May 27, 2009.

1. bag some dog shit and light it on fire on his car seat but like time it know when hes gunna go out the car so like he sees it and is like wtf! i wouldnt recomend jumping a cop?

2. report his ass be like well me and my friend were talkin with him and he went inside a house and came out yelling he got some bud he hopped in the whip and took off

3. lmao, why would you let anyone take your half o and bring it too their car while your gettin food? Even if he was just testing it..

4. broooooooooooooooooooooo.

that's like mindfuck x3000

fuckin pigs man.. hate em

5. That is some serious fucked up shit right there!

6. Just make an anonymous report about a cop posssibly smoking marijuana. I'm sure they will probably drug test him and he will be fucked.

7. #27 JuicyGoose, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
    The cop could still tell.

8. find out where he lives and break a few windows...or slash his tires etc...too bad u cant beat him up...vandalism is the way to go on this one if ya ask me...fuck his shit up haha

9. [​IMG]

don't do that, i called batman once and he stole my cocaine and had a party, here video evidence

10. Does he have children? Or pets?

You see where I'm going.

Not serious, but that must have been a horrible experience baked. I'd cry. How much did the half ounce cost?

11. there isnt a whole lot you can do, as he will have the upper hand.

if its his word vs yours... they will believe him.

The only thing i can think of is writing and anonymous letter to the police department. They can test him or something... maybe investigate him. but he will find out and unless he does this to a lot of people, he WILL know it was you, and can fuck your day up much worse than what you can do to him.

This guys sounds like a piece of shit. he is the reason why cops get a shitty name. Fuck him.

and yea, id never hand over a half o, id have given him a tiny piece.

12. Fuck the 5-oh yo!

13. Now you'll remember:

Cops are on one side, you are on the other.

14. Yeah dude this guy was straight, I would never have thought he would steal my bud..... I am still heated, and for that half O I paid $225.

15. L O L.:smoking:

16. They were blazed?:smoking:

17. i hate all cops and dont trust any of them because they get paid to follow the crooked laws of our government.

18. You sir are a fucking idiot.

19. Just because someone is a cop it doesnt mean shit.
    My sons father was in rehab with this cop that was a fuckin crackhead.He used to talk about how he used to smoke crack and get in his cop car turn on his lights and ride out cause he knew nobody could really catch him...Its fuckin crazy.I also know another cop that my sons father does his boat(he does yatch detailing) on my aniversary my man went to work and i was supposed to go pick him up.The boat was at the marina when i got there and called him he told me to come in there .his boss(the cop) was there and he handed me this huge nugg of probabily some the dankest weed ive ever had and he says 2me happy aniversary and thanks for letting my man do his boat on such short notice on our aniversary but he was selling it and someone was coming to look at it so he needed it done.anyway when i asked my hubby bout it when we got in the car he was like yea he was tellin us that that when he pulls ppl over specially kids over if they got dankness he's usually gonna take it and if it's realllyyy good he keeps it 4his wife but he doesnt usually arrest ppl for bud.I wouldve not belived it if he hadnt handed me the weed.My poing being if they do that shit when they're working they pretty much will do whatever they feel like they can get away with whenever they feel like it specially if they're offduty.....I know my story kinda turned into a book but im highhhh...:smoking:

20. why on earth would you give a half o to anyone, even if it was to just look?
    sorry your weed got stolen but you practically let him.
    never trust cops, unless your a cop.