fucking cops...what now

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Platypus313, Jan 19, 2009.

1. So my buddy and I got high and were bored as fuck and wanted an adventure so we drove to super walmart or whatever...We drive up and see this lady with a mullet walking to her car so me park next to her and shes funny as fuck looking. She was taking forever in her car and in that time my friend and me decided walmart was lame...we didnt know what else to do so my friend said we should follow the mullet ladies car and that's where we will go.
    So she took off driving down the main highway around where I live, no big deal we thought. She turned left next to a groceary store and me and my friend thought it was funny that she just didnt shop there. Then she took a right on main street.
    So we are just drving behind this lady, having a good time, singing along to our music...and she pulls up to what we think is a rec center so we are all excited.
    But boy were we wrong. it was a police station. So we flipped out and drove off. But we didn't think anything of it.
    So later I was just hanging out and my mom calls me around 4:30 (I still live with my parents) and she asks what I'm doing and when she thinks I will be home. I didn't think anything of it cause she always calls. Then about half an our later my dad calls and he is pissed. asked me if i was drving around today. he asked if I went to walmart, then he asked who was in the car with me. So I'm freaking out. He told me to come home.
    It turns out the cops called and that ladied filed a complaint against me and my friend.

What the fuck should I do?
    Obviously we weren't trying to scare her or anything. If I apologize and explain it do you think she will understand and let it go?
    and do you think this will take points off my licence? I don't want to loose it, I have aready got a ticket for speeding in a school zone.

2. Say it was a just a coincidence that you were driving the same way as the lady. Its not your fault she freaks out when people have to follow the same road as she does.
    If they have no proof that you were following the lady for reasons, you can say shes paranoid and you were just driving home.

3. No but we turned into the parking lot of the police station still thinking it was a rec center.
    We then saw like 10 cop cars and realized what it was and drove off. And they have my information and stuff. D=

4. You followed around a walmert shopper...did you want to find a meth dealer? haha woot

5. yeah, i dont think you did anything illegal. just say it was a coincidence, she cant prove it wasnt, and it doesnt sound like you threatened or harrased her in any way

6. yea man. say the bitch is crazy. You didn't do anything illegal. You kind of did, but say that it was a coincidence.

It was pretty fucking tarded of you to follow a random person around though...

7. wow, all i gotta say is fucking karma.

there are a billion funner things to do while your baked rather than following women with mullets from a walmart parking lot. seriously bro..

8. Haha, that's wonderful.

In all reality, they really don't have anything on you except that you happened to be driving the same direction for a suspicious amount of time. They probably just took the complaint to soothe the frantic woman in their lobby screaming about the kids that're out to get her.

Good luck with that shit, hope your parents are cool.

9. Well yeah, I see it's stupid now...but when your blazed and everything seems like a good idea...we thought like, maybe she will go to a neighborhood with a fun play ground or something...

10. I hate people using "i was blazed" as an excuse for doing something like this. Everyone does some goofy things now and then when they are very high.

However, to say that you thought it was a good idea to follow around a woman with a mullet because she might go to a neighborhood with a fun playground? Are you kidding me?

11. You are fucking badass/funny as fuck. I want to blaze with you someday. +rep for the funny idea. But that sucks that the mullet bitch freaked out.

12. reminds me of the time i followed someone around sober for tailgating me. difference is i was sober. but i would just tell the cops that the woman is paranoid and that you were just driving around.

13. I don't know if I'd consider stalking an older lady, who is senile judging from the mullet, "fucking badass".

14. just say you happened to hit the same places as her.
    no one robs old ladies purses
    thats funny though

15. Yea dude say it was a coincidence and stick to it. NO MATTER WHAT. tell ur friend that to. DONT CHANGE FROM UR ORIGINAL STORY ESPECIALLY TO THE COPS

16. As others already said: You happened to go the same way and that's it. Don't say nothing more.

You have a witness for that, she doesn't! (if she was alone)

And relax man, there is nothing serious about it! A STOP sign ticket is faaar worse!

17. Okay mom, no need to be the party-pooper.

But since we're pointing fingers/being assholes, I think it's offensive that you think everyone with a mullet is "senile". Sorry, I had to.

18. Are you really up to the task of defending the mental stability of a woman who sports a mullet in 2009? lol

19. Only if I'm being judged for calling a fellow stoner a badass.

20. just say that you thought you knew the person. then at the last minute you decided that you were just trippin´....

i mean maybe your just paranoid? i mean shit wut are the chances of that shit happening. man its funny how the craziest things seem to happen after you smoke that grass.