Fucking bugs

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Benchmadebob, May 15, 2011.

1. These small beetle looking things have killed 4 of my 12 sprouts. There about a centimeter long and a gray/black. One of my cups tipped over and i went to turn if rightside up and there must have been at least a 100 in the small red party cup. I dont know whats attracting them but there pissing me off. What can i do to get rid of these little bastards. Also at what point should i move them into a bigger pot?

2. sheeee those fuckers better not kill my plants -__-

3. Sounds like parasites. If there are +/- 100 bugs in a small solo cup, I believe you may be fucked, sir.

4. Youve been plagued lol.
    You can do what I did to help with bugs cause I had a small bug problem also.

Get some bug/pest bombs (foggers) that are safe for plants. Bomb your house but make sure your plants arent in the open, cover them with something or put them in a cupboard or something like that.

Bomb then leave your house for 2-4 hours come back and put your plants in front of an open window for the rest of the day and keep a close eye on them. Make sure they are doing ok and then put them outside :D