Fucking Bell!

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by Gooseman, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Alright, I am pissed off!

I got a phone, fully paid for so I don't have to have any damn contract (hate them with a passion). I used to live in SK, but moved back to BC recently because of certain events in my life.

Here's the problem. I want to change the number to a local one, so I go to the website and follow all of the instructions to get the number changed. So what happens? I change the number, and before I can confirm and actually get it changed, a message on the "plans and rates" tab says that my current plan is not available in the area. That is complete and utter bullshit. My mother has the exact same phone, lives in the exact same town, and has the exact same plan as I do.

I'm not all that keen on spending $50 a month on features I don't use (which Bell wants me to switch to if I am to change my number), I want to keep my current $25 plan.

If anybody could find me a way around that bullshit, it would be greatly appreciated.:D

If not, I'm sure I could figure it out in the next day or two on my own.

Peace out, blades.:wave:

2. Call them and complain

3. hmm im pissed at rogers cause i originally signed up for a 35$ contract and now my phone bill every month is like almost 60$. theres a system access fee and 911 fee and other dumb charges . but i do have caller id which is 8$ a month, when i first got my phone they said it was 5$ for call id and voicemail then about a year later i wanted call id and they said it was 8$ for just call id with no voicemail. its ridiculous all phone companies are like this so unless you dont want a phone you have to deal with stupid greedy phone companies. i was thinking of switching to bell but really whats the point i'm sure bell is just as bad for it anyways.

4. Thanks, smart-ass.:rolleyes:

Anyways the problem is resolved.:D

5. #5 CMGarcia55, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You asked for advice/help and I did no need to be an asshole about my answer