Fucking bed bugs

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapegoat Adams, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Saw a bug on my sheets a week ago, didnt think anything of it. Saw a blood stain on my sheet this morning and thought FUCK! Took my sheets off and saw a little bed bug under my sheet and killed it. Took everything off my bed, looked at it all. Took my mattress of my box spring, found nothing. Looked at my box spring up and down and found nothing. I know what to look for.

Am I discovering this early in the game?? It's so gross and I'm gonna call pest control here soon but does anyone have any experience with bed bugs?? Any input would be great. EWW

2. You better call vamanos pest

3. #3 Marijuana Malice, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    Bed bugs are really small and if you want to be sure clean your matres from top to bottom. And spray it with disinfectant

4. no discoloration around the seams of mattress? sounds like yuh got it early, bomb the house!

5. Burn the little spawns of hell! Fuckin' demons!:cool:

6. I think you'll have to set your mattress on fire

7. I second Durb

8. [quote name='"Atomic Stoner"']You better call vamanos pest[/quote]

Better leave a hidden camera and get in on the cut Haha

9. Learn their language, befriend them, breed with their women aand after several generations you will have hybrid bed bug humans. Then move to a volcano and take over the world with your bed bug army.

10. Run in the room with a can of Axe and go to work just soak the mafuckers. lol

11. If you see 1, there's most likely others. They breed/lay eggs pretty quickly. I've had them twice, with bites literally all over my arms and even on my dick. Both times I just dealt with it by taking a break from sleeping in the room for a nice good while, and they disappeared.

12. Gasoline plus flame

13. i'd DEA raid my room if i were you clean that bitch up and down lookin for any bugs, throw away and burn my matress lol, then buy a new one and check anywere else were i slept on