Fucking attention whores....

Discussion in 'General' started by Purp Skurp, Aug 12, 2012.

1. God there is nothing I hate more than an attention whore, there's a couple girls that I follow on twitter that I'm about to un follow that ONlY tweet about drinking, seriously that's all and shit like "just threw up oh well drink more" and stupid crap. And then then this one girl tweets a picture of her and 3 other friends in sports bras and short shorts saying "best friends". Oh so you just happened to think the picture That has y'all showing off your tits is the best picture? I see what you did there.

Goooooooddddddddddd fucking people

2. Send them an angry tweet

"ur fat ho!"

yeah

3. You really can't complain if you're the one giving them the attention they want ahaha

4. lol stop following them, stop following them

5. How am I giving them attention?

6. Daaaamn let out some anger purp skurp. Hit the blunt.

7. i fucking hate em to! really, i hate attention whores. pisses the fuck outta me for some reason.

8. #8 junkheadrev, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    Wait you are going to unfriend them because they post slutty pictures? I don't see the logic in that.
    plus that's the new age we live in. If they want that kind of attention, that's the kind they will get.
    You wont be the one with AIDS in the end. Just enjoy the pics, ignore the statues ,and be happy that you wont die of the flu at thirty.

9. By following them... on twitter.... and then looking at all their posts.... and getting mad about it.... and making threads about them....

10. Took the words out of my mouth!

11. I ain't even mad

12. We're gonna need to see that sexy picture... For um... Ya know.. Evidence.

13. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']We're gonna need to see that sexy picture... For um... Ya know.. Evidence.[/quote]

This.

14. The horny police have arrived :cool:

15. [​IMG]

16. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']

This.[/quote]

This²

17. I think OP just wanted some attention.

18. This should be good.

19. i wouldnt mind seeing those tit shots. following them on twitter is giving them the gazillion friends they want.. attention!