Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fucking asshole

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pipesmith, May 22, 2010.

1. I think I should point out that the amount of dealers isn't determined by the economy, until it's legal at least.

2. You should switch shampoo, bro.

[​IMG]

3. What the...

OP, chill out dude. Regardless of whether you have a personal friendship with your dealer, it's a business transaction. Just because the guy sells weed doesn't mean he's sitting around doing fuckall all day every day waiting for your call.

I don't blame your dealer - I wouldn't want to be selling to some kid (I say kid because you sound very young and immature in your posts) who has to worry about their parents finding out. I'm sure every dealer worries about the police, but to have to worry about parents? No dude, that's some high school stuff.

And dude, a pack of rolling papers is fuck cheap. It's like giving someone a piece of chewing gum and expecting them to buy you a gumball machine in return. He doesn't owe you anything.

Seriously, if I was a dealer I wouldn't want to sell to you either.

4. stp being a little bitch n keep ur shit o nthe down low... how does he know your mom found ur stash anyway lol u go around telling people this??? just go find another dealer man

5. Forget the weed for a second, why in the HELL did you have to ask his permission to go to the movies with a "bunch of YOUR friends"?????:eek:

You need to grow a pair :rolleyes:

6. #26 lilro, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    Just because the guy sells you bud doesn't mean he wants to hang out with you. Would you tell a WalMart employee "fuck you" if they didn't want to involve you in their personal life?? Just because he knows people you know does not make you friends. You seem like that annoying kid that nobody likes...And you expect him to sell you bud after you just said "fuck you"?? Are you retarded?? And you've been caught and he somehow knows. A dealer says no to a deal when his well-being is at risk. Weed is illegal ya know.

Lets say you get caught again. You're young enough to have to explain it to your parents...So his name may be brought up. Then if the police get involved he could do major time. For a pack of XL papers that cost $2.50 at the most?? LMFAO!

And trust you could live in Bumfuck, Africa and there will be more than 1 dealer. Find someone else. Or better yet, grow your own you seem like a risk.

7. Umm sorry bro, it's his weed, he can do what he wants with it. If you got caught or whatever already, then that's even less of a reason for him to sell to you. Find a new dealer.:rolleyes:

8. A pack of papers lol

I wish I had a friend that would give me a pack when I was in need err wait I do in fact i have friends/family that will smoke me out any time.

My suggestion like others have said is to find a new dealer, it's not that hard to do tbh

9. no good deed goes unpunished