fucking americans, can't even play hockey anymore!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Finn, Apr 26, 2003.

1. Two periods played in their world championships game against Denmark, and they are fucking 1-4 down!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!? My danish friend wasn't even sure if ice-hockey is played in Denmark, but apparently they do have enough guys to make a team. And now they are pounding a danish salami up american asses!!!

Why am I so pissed about this? Because I'm gonna lose 200 bucks unless they start playing in the third period. I know that they don't have biggest nhl stars playing there, but hell they should win danes even with a fucking junior team.

2. i dunno i seem to be enjoying the nhl playoffs quite nicely

3. Game is over now, Denmark 5 USA 2. Sigh. My lucky fucking day.

4. It directly infuenced my life worth 200 bucks.

5. money is the root of all bad decisions

6. LOL! hahahahah man that was fucking HILARIOUS.

7. how would you know that? maybe it does to someone here..either way, while it may not directly inluence me, directly, knowing about sports at work sure help my tips!

8. So Finn, you're always on here bitchin about how fucked up us Americans are, why would you bet money on an evil empire? You know we just threw that game to fuck you out of your money don't ya?

Other than the NHL, we ain't a great bunch of hockey players anyhow. But just wait. A black man will be along to dominate this sport too in a few years. Then bet on us. Golf and hockey were the last 2 vestiges of the white athlete. Tiger took care of golf. Hockey has got to be next.

Never bet on the evil empire.

Don't you watch movies?

You good guys always win.

9. i was gonna say that ^^
    but instead ill say

heaven forbid anyone pay any positive attention to anything anyone else does...we are so caught up in criticizing and attacking and punishing and correcting all the bad that we have almost completely ignored encouraging the good...encouragement has always worked better than discouragement...in conclusion i would like to say

AMERICA FUCKING RULES

Attached Files:

10. again...

nails hit on head. spots hit on. the dot, on exactly.

money is to greed like a gun is to the desire to kill.

11. hahaha... denmark the good guys! hahahahaha... that'll be the day. :p

12. Smokinokie, I never care who plays who on what sport, as long as I think I have a good betting opportunity I hit it.

13. uhh he was makin fun of you Finn....

14. Yeah. I was.

Being a fuckin American, I'm bad about that!:D:p

15. THE AMERICAN DREAM![​IMG]

16. ^^^
    now why am i suddenly reminded of the circus part of Fear & Loathing? hehe. I dont think enough people who have watched (or read) that get the message intended.

17. clearly NOT the american dream

18. yep... i think nam gets it.