Fucking aliens!

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Aug 9, 2007.

1. So I was sitting in the park with my girlfriend, and I was smoking a joint. As soon as I lit it up, she said "not again!" As soon as she says that this UFO lands a little ways away and the alien starts walkin over to us. I was being respectful and offered him a hit. He said "no thanks" and he started mackin' on my girlfriend! So they fuckin' hooked up and peaced out and flew away in his ship. Next thing ya know I see he has a flag of them two on his ship and "Live above the influence".

I'm going to fuck that alien up when I find where the fuck they dissapered to.

I say LIVE ABOVE THE IGNORANCE!

I support liveabovetheignorance.com

-AFD

2. hahahhaaha +reppp

3. Indeed.....

4. dude let me know if they come back, I'll come up there blazin and help ya kick their asses.

5. Alright dude, I'll let ya know.. Those fuckers crossed the line.. they are gunna get their asses kicked! Stupid aliens.

-AFD

6. I call bullshit..

Your GF started mackin on HIM..

7. sad story sorry for your loss

8. i find the overt racism against mexicans in this thread to be shameful.

9. I am too high for this.

10. I fucking hate those commercials man. Theyre a real buzz kill.

11. hahahahahahahahahaha i saw that coming

well played though

12. Thank you, thank you. haha. I'm all fucked up right now.. alcohol, weed, speed. Good shit. I was watching tv and saw that stupid commercial and my stoned ass just HAD to make a mockery of it, and throw in some advertising to a worthy cause, i think i will be donationg, and promoting that site in the near future, i hate our court systems and our propaganda.

...Oh yeah, and those fucking ALIENS!

-AFD

13. Couldn't have said it better myself.