Fucking a prostitute *PAGE 13/29* CONSTANT UPDATES

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Metridixal, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There were some asians with huge perky tits on there man look around before you pick ms pancake titties

2. Too be honest guys, I posted the wrong pic and now I can't remember which ad was hers lol.

3. #83 CaliBudE, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    [quote name='"Uluvmynuts2"']100% chance she has some std[/quote]

Yea don't risk it , unless she's some super hot young tight girl

I say wait until some fine ass girl does post on there cause some of the fine probatbly dont this as a daily thing ...

4. I was under the impression that they are all clean because they use condoms.

5. H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.Blank

May 17, 2009
    Welcome to the STD forum. I'll try to help. FYI, I saw the comment below before writing this reply.

Most commercial sex workers don't have STD. Of course infections of various kinds are more common than in the general population, but it doesn't mean that all such persons have STD. Second, when one person has an STD, the chance of transmission to a partner is nowhere near 100%. For example, if your husband's massage partner had chlamydia or gonorrhea, there was a 50:50 chance he was infected. If she had genital herpes due to HSV-2, it was more 1 chance in several hundred. For HIV the chance his partner was infected was probably around 1 in 1,000 (if the exposure was in the US or other industrialized country), and if she had it, 1 in 2,000 chance of transmission. That means the odds he caught HIV were somewhere around 1 in 2 million, i.e. virtually zero. There was a very small risk of syphilis, and virtually zero risk for hepatitis.

[​IMG]

6. A pimp has the answers to all these questions. Ask away. Im serious.

7. You're a pimp?

8. I use to be a pimp.

9. Something like that, lets just say I can illegitimately answer any question you may have about a prostitute. Well...Los Angeles prostitutes... lol

10. I'm sure you posted the wrong pick

11. [quote name='"Snuggles"']

Something like that, lets just say I can illegitimately answer any question you may have about a prostitute. Well...Los Angeles prostitutes... lol[/quote]

Cool what part of la in by orange county

12. LA is far from Toronto lol but here goes.

1. How many have STD's? %-wise
    2. What's the chances I'm going to be robbed or set up in a Sting?
    3. Is $200 an hour a "higher-class prostitute"?

13. Holy shit this is too funny :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjY6ScIvZLQ]Kanye West - Hell of a Life [Official Music] - YouTube[/ame]

15. was gunna give you rep.. then i saw "yolo" *facepalm*

16. Yolo isn't getting a cheap trick YOLO Is walking up to a daym fine chick and asking her to FUUUUCK!

17. 1. Low, believe it or not they care about themselves and rather not get STD's. They almost all require condoms. If she doesnt require condom, RUN.

2. Not incredibly high, but it had happened. Especially when a pimp is low on money. He will have his best girl set up an appt for someone at a cheap price than rob him blind. No one ever says anything because no one wants to admit what they were doing when they were robbed as they have wives and girlfriends. Some are even doctors and lawyers.

3. It's more of a middle end prostitute which is pretty good. Chicks that are like 7/10. Regular prostitutes run from about 60-120 dollars depending on how good she looks. 200+ is for the ignorant people like doctors who dont know the actual prices but have the money. There is no guidelines for these things.

And for the guy that asked what party of LA or OC...Sepulveda, fig st, or sunset blvd in hollywood.

Oh and remember, she DOES have a pimp. She cant hoe the streets without paying taxes to someone aka the pimp. Also remember that he is VERY close by but you will never see him although he WILL see you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.