fucking a milf

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapegoat Adams, Jun 15, 2012.

1. who has done it? it is a fantasy of mine, but i have a girlfriend but she is awesome and is better than every woman out there. she is awesome. so anyway, who has fucked a milf, and be honest. im curious.

2. im all about milfs, infact my girls mom is a milf.. i tell her all the time about me wanting to tag it lol she doesnt get mad idk why though she flips shit when i talk about other chicks!? great topic for your 420th post!!!

3. Yes, have fucked a few milfs.

A married woman I met online when i was in my late teens.

A neighbor who was in her 40's... who was cuban, made awesome food but ended up being crazy... nothing worse than having a stalker who lives right next to you.

A friends aunt who basically threw herself at me after a party.. We were hanging out after every one had crashed, we were drinking and smoking. She had been flirting all night, left the room for a minute and came back just wearing a shirt and panties. Went from there.

And I'm sure there's a few other "milfs" I've been with..girls who were around my age but have kids already, women like that.

4. yeah, i guess...but she was only 18 anyways...lol

5. Keep em cummin!

6. [quote name='"Scapegoat Adams"']Keep em cummin![/quote]

Thats how you get to fuck a milf more than once!