Fuckin Verizon

Discussion in 'General' started by spudman78, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Yeah cause I want to get an Iphone to be cool hahahah

2. Lol I was just being nice, "stopped being cool" means "became worthless pieces of shit"

3. I just wanna be able to have some internet and fun apps! I get bored easy haha.

4. if you dont know shit about phones or tech, or just generally are not very tech savvy then a iphone would be okay.

its like a push here dummy phone made for Easy use. i wouldn't own one but i can see the appeal to some people

5. Call them and ask nice. I got upgraded a week early in the past.

6. #26 Sunshine86, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011

I thought the same thing before I got my MyTouch 3G. However, now that I'm working more, being able to check emails and share media with clients/co-workers is extremely convenient. I'm ditching my T-Mobile contract and getting an iPhone4 tomorrow. I know, I should wait for the 5 but I don't think my current phone is going to last that long.

Edit: 1,000 posts.

7. If you want an iPhone but haven't gotten one yet, wait for the 5. Not sure if it will have LTE. If it doesn't, you should wait for one with that. Verizon's got a big ass LTE network and it would suck to still be stuck with UMTS and not get LTE.
    Notice I did not say 4G because LTE is not a 4G technology. Does not meet IMT-Advanced requirements for a 4G network. LTE is a 3G transitional technology.

The iP4 doesn't have outdated tech. It didn't include LTE because the radios were not good enough for Apples high usability standards. One of the iP4s strong points is its battery life. LTE's no good when your battery is dead.

lol. I have to laugh at this because it's what everyone says before they get a smartphone. You will only realize how much one uses one and how nice it is to have a capable internet connection in your pocket until you get one.