Fuckin Verizon

Discussion in 'General' started by spudman78, Aug 9, 2011.

1. I want an Iphone 4 sooo bad, but im not eligible for my upgrade until september 7th. Damn you Verizon. I wonder if they would let me use the phone upgrade a month early???? :confused:

2. Yeah theyll let you upgrade early, if you pay the full price for the iphone.

3. i just got the iphone 4! it SO fucking cool lol.

4. Bitches always tryin to get my moneys.

5. Fuck an iPhone, switch to Thizz mobile and get the HTC Sensation.

6. just wait a month. or if u have some one else on ur plan that is eligible use there upgrade. i use my moms and grandmas all the time. i go through phones like none other.

7. Its just a month.... you'll be fine I promise.

8. at this point you should just wait for the iphone 5 especially if you have to wait another month anyways. trust me if youu get a 4 now youre gonna want the 5 when it comes out

9. Lol you wanna upgrade to an iPhone 4 when the iPhone 5 comes out before the end of the year? Just doesn't make much sense to me.

10. this.

11. I don't want an Iphone 4. All I need is a phone to make calls and text. It's not a personal computer. You leave that shit at home, unless you got a laptop.

12. iPhone 5 comes out in September:eek:

13. Fuck verizon as a whole they're fucking their employees.

14. I thought this thread was going to be about the strike.

Not very professional if you ask me.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Cz867wKHg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

"I got some Tic Tacs in the front seat!!!" :laughing:

15. I was talking shit to a bunch of verizon workers who were striking outside the store yesterday, shit was great.

16. I can't do open-screen phones almost every iphone that any of my friends have ever possessed, screen cracked.

If it was a flip iphone i'd pay full for it, but i havent found one yet.

17. why would you want a iphone, it was released with outdated technology....

get a HTC?

android > apple os

18. My wife was given an Iphone 4 and an Ipad 2 64g from her employer. They are both pretty cool toys to have around. However, I have an HTC EVO and an Incredible and HTC kills Apple all day in the phone department. Noticeably quicker and cleaner and you don't need to buy only Apple products to work with it. We are on Verizon also, by the way.

19. my mom has the incredible 2 and my sister/best friend both have the iphone 4. I definitely prefer the iphone over the incredible. It all comes down to personal preference I guess. - Also my only concern with waiting for the iphone 5 is that it will be released with bugs and glitches. Ive had the verizon chocolate touch for 2 years now, and when I get a smart phone im really not trying to deal with new technology bugs.

20. Lol why would you want an iphone? That thing stopped being cool like 5 years ago..

Edit: oh and they've been overcharging for outdated technology for years now so they can "upgrade" it just when sales begin to fall. Apple is a fucking disgusting company.