fuckin thieves man

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by grape, Sep 29, 2014.

1. so one of my good family members let's call him d, he had a few plants growing and he had been growing for years and is a really good grower. so one day he walks up to me and says "two of my mother of all berries plants are missing" and he found Nike skateboarding footprints in the crime scene and he thought it was one my friends I've known most of my life and could trust, let's call him c. turns out c had one of these plants, now it gets worse a few days later, all of the plants disappeared and we don't think c has anything to do with it cuz he was scared off his ass after d screamed at him. we also had a hunch that one of my friends let's call him m could have been a part of it so d went to his house and what do you know another one of my trusted friends stole off my family, luckily for these kids are under 18 so they have a year or two before d fucks them up. moral of this story is do not trust anyone even your closest friends

Skate.

2. That's the first rule of growing. No one should know about it..even more so if it's illegal. 

What did your cousin do? Show off his grow to everyone? There's only one person who knows about my grow and it's a close family member who smokes with me regularly.

3. Moral of the story is dont tell people about your grow or your dumb ass will get jacked 

4. ya man that is fucked up! a good solid beatin' is what the doctor has ordered! :metal:

Especially some underage punks. I mean come on now..what business do they have knowing about this guys grow? Lmao...

6. Sounds like you're all underage.

7. #7 HelloThere, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    Did your cousin tell just you, or you and all your friends? Because if you leaked his spot to a bunch of friends if be really pissed at you

8. It's okay to tell ppl about your grow. 

You have to carefully select though. Only people that know about my shit are other growers who help me out from time to time - dudes I'd feel comfy building a grow room or exchanging clones with.  

Telling your little cousin is a bad move bc he'll pry tell his punk ass friends who don't appreciate things like esoteric interests or hard work, and instead of trying to reproduce the work on their own, they'll steal it bc they think they're little gangster bad asses. 

Keep your business and friends separate for the most part. Sometimes ppl that bother the hell out of you make the most trustworthy business partners and people you trust/love the most are the most dangerous. 

9. #9 grape, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    I never specifically told any of them one of the little fuckers was cutting through a trail near the grow and there was a decent amount of plants that were fully mature and they obviously smelled them and knew straight away because they knew he grows but not where

Skate.

10. #10 grape, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    I never told him where it was u fool, I was just saying I could trust the kid cuz I've known him since he was a little kid and I could never picture him stealing off my close family the grower tries to keep it on the down low but different kids ran into one of his plants last year and a lot of people know now

Skate.

11. Sounds like your cousin or whatever he is is a dumbass. Why would he grow in the same spot?

12. Does D stand for DAD?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Dave 😂

Skate.