fuckin shit, im a bum again

Discussion in 'General' started by Sovereign Psyche, Jun 7, 2007.

1. ive got no job.

oh and btw, HEY, to anyone who knows who i am:wave:

2. Damn that sucks....what happened if you don't mind saying?

3. well lets see, the first subway i worked at

the assistant manager, which i hated, told the manager that i stole 20$ which i didnt

the second subway,(which was also in walmart) some lady came in and apparently i argued with her about something, (the manager hated customers, and told us not to take shit from customers) but she complained to walmart and told them that i was stoned, which i probably was, and they "investigated" me and saw me stealing a couple things from walmart more than a month earlier (they had no idea about the thousands of dollars of shit i got away with from their store) but subway was forced to fire me

then the last subway i worked at, the manager was a stupid douche and he fired me for getting someone to cover my shift for me, when i wanted to leave

4. i say get another job that isn't subway maybe a quiznos Umm Umm Umm Toasty:hello::D:smoking:

5. Not sure if you like video games much but you should try Gamestop/EBGames. As long as your not any kind of manager they don't drug test.

6. That sucks you have no job, but it does open a door of opportunity. Maybe try something else besides the food industry. I used to manage a pizza restaurant, I loved it so much. But now I work at chemical factory, and it's a lot better. No customer bullshit, no inventory at all, nothing like that; just bigger pay and mindless tasks, and my own little hidden cubicle.

Just try to keep an open mind about getting another job. Just because you're trained in one thing, doesn't mean you cant learn another.

Edit: Oh, and driving a forklift is like playing a video game. It sure is fun.

7. Haha. He's definitely Blazed.

8. yea but i know it so damn well, lol

i can make a sub faster and cleaner, than any other fucking person, but w/e

oh, and quiznos, theres too much fucking work, they gotta do a lot of shit, alot more than just pull shit outta bags and onto someones sandwich

9. yeah i had a friend that worked there and it is ALOT more work. But JESUS they subs are good:smoking:

10. lol. working at subway is a waste of your time anyway.

11. dude i havent worked in two years but ive been fourtinate enough to not have to pay rant so im a bum but shits going very well :D

12. Good luck with finding a new job, but honestly what do you expect when you steal, argue with customers and show up to work high. While i've come to work high, most people would never know or just assume im chill that day. Shit will just keep catching up to ya and you dont wanna end up in jail for jacking shit from walmart. maybe you can find a better job now anyway

Thats my 0.02

13. how was it working there? there's a subway literally two doors down that's always hiring and i might as well work there... I can smoke before work every day and during all my breaks :p

14. If you've:
    had problems with most of your managers,
    are being investigated,
    have stolen thousands of dollars worth of shit,
    leave early
    And think having to do more than pull shit out of bags is "too much fucking work".

Maybe you should reconsider your work ethics...
    Things might go better for you.

15. damn that blows. but look at it this way, at least you HAD a job, unlike my broke ass.

16. Try Blockbuster. Perfect if you're into:

No testing.
    Relatively chill work.
    Maybe landing a chill manager (though there are multiple ones usually, and one usually will work you pretty hard).
    Free movies.
    Minimum wage.

17. I was wondering where the hell you've been just the other day :D

Welcome back :wave:

18. One of my friends got fired from Subway for taking one of those free sub coupons

19. Two words Target Overnightstock two more words 9 bux 2 more words an hour three more words 50 cent pay raise every three month's.(dont steal this time dude bad work ethics)

Oh and by the way they piss test so get one of those 25 dollar detox drinks from www.VitaminShoppe.com.

20. i really cant feel sorry for you if you admit to stealing thousands of dollars worth of shit from the store(no matter how big and god awful a corporate monster it is)

you deserve it