Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fuckin shit, help.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by socrox, Sep 26, 2009.

1. I bought a new bong, its about 14 inches tall. bubble base, glass, and the bowl is in bubble wrap stuck in the bong, i cant get it out..any advice?

2. That sucks! Try some soapy water or you could melt some of the bubble wrap but im sure that is toxic.

3. The bowl is wrapped in bubble wrap, which was then stuck inside the bong on the bottom? Try holding it upside down while blowing into the stem maybe? Or take apart a wire hanger and bend it straight with a small hook on the end to snag the wrap.

4. Use a coat hanger.

5. perhaps hold the other end to running water, and use a little soap, should grease it up and the pressure from the water can start to push it. Coat hanger would help too. BE CAREFUL!! You have your whole life to enjoy that bong, don't be in a hurry to use it now and break it.

6. thnks guys i used a coat hangar i didnt think of that. well ill post pics of my new bong some day i went beserk at a fea market and got a few pieces.