fuckin' realty shows

Discussion in 'General' started by NaughtyDread, Oct 2, 2003.

1. i hate them. oh i do i hate them. i remember getting sucked into the real world. that was cool for a while, atleast hawaii was, other than that i cant think of anymore that i liked. i think what set me off on this thing is my girlfriend. she watches this shit. last night i want to watch regular tv, she bumps me and throws on the real world. i watch these fucks for a little while, and one of them starts bitchin about living in france. free room and board, a cake ass job, that can pay them what 500 bucks a week and he cant stand the place. that in itself pissed me off. for the simple fact, here he is given europe to stomp in for 4 mos or some shit like that. and he doesnt appreciate it.

i went to mexico for 9 weeks and LOVED every single minute. what the fuck is that guys problem? hearing him bitch about his very desirable situation pissed me off. if i was a producer of that show, ill send his ass straight home with this to think about, "you spoiled little shit"

and then we have the bachelor and bachelorette: (*) what the fuck do you need america to marry you for? lets see what else is there? paradise hotel. im not going to even comment. weve got the fucking survivor. i dont even know what to say about that shit. is there a meet the parents or some shit? i saw one of those, and the woman was crying when she kicked a kid off who wasnt good enough for there daughter. hooking the kids up to lie detectors? what the hell kinda shit or entertainment is that? they dont even ask them good questions, because i would get down with it, id ask them all kinds of off the wall shit.

joe millionare. we dont even need to go there. gold digging bitches! and a dork to come with them. what am i leaving off here? oh yeah fantasy island or whatever that shit was called when the couples go on and get tempted. stoopid.

im so disappointed with regular tv, im ashamed that all that shit is supposed to be entertainment. i would go somewhere else and watch tv. but why should i have to? how do i break my girl of this realty bullshit before it breaks us? i think they are all actors anyways. damn i hate these shows.

2. I know what you mean dude, used to be I could sit in front of the TV and watch at least 2 hours without haveing to worry about there being nothing on.

Now, its horrible, can't find a damn thing if it's not Comedy Central. Almost 1/3 of TV is reality bullshit, but I'm happy, made me realize how horrible TV, sucks the life right outta you.

Its for the better

3. Yeah... and you forgot the two worse reality TV show out there the swan and superstar. Oh, and American Idol, i am sorry but i can't stand american idol, what happen to good tv, now it seems like i am always excited when i see a "that 70's show" or "sienfeld" rerun on. IT's sad.

Thats why i on'y watch TV after 11, thats when all the good old show reruns are on.

4. aint nuttin like the good ol' seinfelds. best show ever.

5. Surviving Nugent is a great reality show. As with any having to do with Automotive (Monster Garage, Overhaulin', Tuner Transformers)

But yeah, most of the reality shows blow.

6. down with them all.

oh, and THE SWAN. that is seriously the most horrible thing i have ever heard of...are they trying to make girls get eating disorders and all of that shit?

7. holy fuck,, my sis watches that show. that show is digusting. geared towards middle-high class prissy girls who only care about their looks.. fuck