fuckin pigs...theyre not cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BrunkdaFunk, Jun 28, 2002.

1. AIGHT THIS IS ONLY ONE OF THE TIMES THAT I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY FUCKED UP OUT OF MY MIND...BUT I WAS AT A BUDDYS HOUSE AND WE HAD A QUARTER OF SOME PRETTY GOOD MIDS....SO ME AND HIM GOT DONE DRINKIN A 12 PACK SO WE HAD A NICE LITLE BUZZ GOING SO WE LEFT AND WALKED DOWN TO HIS FRIENDS HOUSE...AND HE HAD A DIME OF SOME OF THE DANKEST SHIT I HAVE EVER SMOKED. I HAD TOLD MYSELF THAT I WOULD QUIT UNTIL I GOT A JOB SO I WOULD BE CLEAN SO I WAS PLANNING TO SMOKE ALL MY GREEN SO I WASNT AFRAID TO SMOKE IT ALL...SO WHEN WE GOT TOGETHER WITH HIS FRIENDS...WE WALKED ACROSSTHE STREET TO A PARK AND IT WAS AROUND 1:30 OR SO IN THE MONRING WHEN WE DID THIS SO WE WERE PACKIN BOWL AFTER BOWL INTO THIS MONSTER PIPE...AND ALL A SUDDEN WE SAW A PATROL CAR STROLL UP AND HE FLASHED HIS LIGHTS SO WE WERE FUCKIN GONE....SO WE RAN INTO THE WOODS AND FINALLY WE RAN LONG ENOUGH SO WE WERE NOW IN THE BACK OF A NEAR BY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL....AND WE RAN A GOOD MILE OR SO...SO WE STILL HAD BUD LEFT AND THE PIPE SO WE DECIDED TO LIGHT IT UP AGAIN...BY THIS TIME ALL 4 OF US PROBABLY HAD SMOKED A GOOD QUARTER SO WE WERE ALREADY FUCKIN FRIED.. SO THEN WE PACKED THE DANK INTO THE BOWL...AND THEN SOME GUY WHO LIVED IN A TRAILER NEXT TO THE SCHOOL WALKED OUT AND LOOKED AND SAW US AND THEN SET OFF THE SCHOOL ALARM SO THE COPS WOULD COME SO WE FUCKIN HAD TO RUN THE WHOLE DAMN MILE BACK TO WHERE WE WERE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND THEN A GOOD HALF MILE BACKTO HIS HOUSE...BUT IT WAS ALL GOOD...WE GOT BACK TO HIS HOUSE AND ATE TWO CARTONS OF ICE CREAM AND DRANK SOME MORE AND PASSED OUT....THOSE WERETHE DAYS!!!

2. sounds fun

3. smoking near a school is straight stupid. fines skyrocket if you're within 500 yards of a public school, anyone knows that.

stop smoking in public and you won't hate cops as bad. you have to realize, sure there are some piggish cops out there, but most cops are doing their job, hell out here, if they catch you smoking sometimes they'll let you go even WITHOUT a medical card, they'll just take your weed. it's not their fault marijuana is illegal...

smoke responsibly & stay out of public places, if you almost got caught that many times in 1 day to me that says you're not doing a good job at being on the DL(downlow)... so be a little smarter about when/where you smoke, and take my advice ~ stay away from schools, you can rack up the fines/time just by being near one.

good luck with your future "stealth" missions~
    xo~

4. I agree fully with ganjaphish. The cops didnt do anything wrong to you. You didnt even get caught so what are you complaining about? Just be smart in the future. My best advice for outdoor smoking...keep moving..dont go to places where people would be (i.e. parks)