Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fuckin people man

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Buggingbunnies, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Aight so today i wanted to pick up a dub so i txted up my backup dealer, cuz my other dealer is on vacation. My backup dealer was dry, but his boy had bud so i told him where he could meet me. I walked over there with my bro and we waited for a bit. A black two door pulled up and i knew it was them. I walked up to the car, looked at the bag he handed me for 1 second. Of course fucking leaves! The guy fucking rolled up leaves and expected me to pay for it. I told him it wasn't weed and simply walked away.
    All i wanted was to try out my new mflb. Fuck. Now im sitting here sober, on my computer, dry until saturday. Man, fuck people.

too high to read: explosive monkeys doing crack rolled up and tried to sell fake weed and now im sad.

2. Yeah man fuck the police

3. Man that fuckin sucks, I'm almost out because my main dealer wouldn't txt back because he doesn't like to meet after 9 and it was 8:45, but I'll have more in the morning, did you txt you backup dealer and say that his friends are fucked

4. Fuck that man did the right thing. Can't let crooked dealers fuck with us stoners anymore!

5. fuck da pooo-leeece

6. Should of bought the leaves. :laughing:

7. People still try to sell fake weed?

8. Shouldnt of because his back up man would know he is a sucker and keep ripping him. next time he will be like: this guy dint take the leaves last time if i want i deal i better give him some bud

9. ^^^so serious, jokes man, jokes:smoking:

10. Cheer up, Buttercup...Life will always be a bitch like that.:cool:

11. Just like that bitch that got out of the kitchen????

12. Chains, man, they never get out.:cool:

13. gettin weed can be a bitch. I wounder if its worth the hassle sometimes.... but then I remember that I love trees :hello:

14. #14 420toker4824, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Who the fuck is talking about the police? Hes talking about shitty hookups troll

15. NO FOOD FO YOU! :smoking: YOU MAKE FOOD NO FOOD FO YOU!

16. ya man, fuck the monkeys!

17. "Fuck the police" Is always a relevant response, just saying.

18. I agree. i can smell bacon from a mile away

19. Was they white? I bet they was white. White ppl always do the damndest shit man...

20. GTFO troll