Fuckin hate drug tests i REALLY want this job

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by flapjack1439, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Kinda just a little rant here but i really do fuckin hate drug tests i want this job so bad but i dont wanna call them back after they called me and told me to go get this special license ill need which i got like a week ago. stopped smoking 2 weeks 1 day ago just failed an at home drug test (thought id try and hope) this sucks ill make so much more then i do now and they'll buy me a new gun

any real tips on speeding up the process would be appropriated to i guess just dont gimme the classic shit drink a lot of water blah blah blah

2. ...Stop smoking weed?

3. ...L2 read....

4. Time is on your side , yes it is. Not going to give you any advice since I don't see where they called you in for a piss test yet if you make it till day 21 without a call your piss should be good to go. Exercising would have helped and then not exercising at all 3 days prior.

5. Hope this helps if you can tell me how many days till your actual test I give more sound advice, sucks because I only need 14 days to get it out my system. One more suggestion using someone else's piss for the test if its in the next few days.

6. Well the classic shit seems to be the only thing that works. How long can you put off the drug test?

///M

7. well i need to call them and get everything set up. so im waiting till im clean to do this. i just want to hurry the process os i can start making $$$

8. My friend's bro swears on cranberry pills and a gallon + of water a day, he takes like 10 a day gets drug tested on the 15th of each month, smokes the 16th to the 30th then quits for the last 2 weeks and has passed everytime.

9. where do u get cranberry pills? never heard of em