Fuckin floaters

Discussion in 'General' started by Spark It29, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Does anyone else get floaters in my eyes? I constantly have little squiggles and little black dots fly in eyes whenever I'm looking at bright stuff. When I look up at the sky during the day, I easily have 10+ little fucks flying around my eyes. I can't even stare at the sky it hurts so bad.

2. I used to. I don't know where they went.

3. All the time. It's ghost sperm. A ghost was jacking off in front of you and shot his load all over your face.

4. I've had them for years, so did my Mom. Don't worry about them, they don't get any worse and don't really affect your vision. The more attention you give them the more you notice them. Go to the eye doctor and see if you need glasses, this helped me.....

5. When I was a kid I used to think I was seeing the world in a way that I could sometimes see the fabric of space, and that the eye squigglies were pieces of that.

6. I had em baaad two days ago, stayed there, for what felt like at least a couple minutes.

7. Yeah I already have contacts. my eyes are extremely sensitive to light I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

8. Man when I was younger I used to think I had this ability to see bacteria and germs due to those things despite being microscopic.

9. i dislike these so called floaters. they are annoying like flys and bee's.

10. Got 'em pretty bad actually. I also have completely shit vision, my glasses are embarrassingly thick, and I'm only 20 :( Very annoying.

11. Dude I hate foaters. What I'd give to see a clear blue sky...

12. Unfortunately as with other symptoms, my inability to coherently relate them when in discussion with the medical community has left me with the overall shoulder shrug most others seem to receive. Having been grudgingly diagnosed with idiopathic epilepsy by a neurologist who appeared incensed that I rejected the recommendation to begin a "cautionary course of treatment", I have ascribed mine to being related to this condition.
    It's both heartening to find others who live with this situation as well as frustrating to realize that they also find little help in understanding and overcoming it.

13. Does anyone else just assume its some type of organism in your eye juice?? Or maybe rogue cells from your body?? I meant try to get one in your vision and really look at it... Looks like something you'd see in HS under a microscope.

14. Dude, I used to be a frame stylist (by default from the job, I'm no Gok Wan wannabe) and Optical Laboratory Technician at a optician.
    With a good combination on frame and high density lenses (even just a good frame if the lenses are a bit expensive) you could hide that no problem.

Sad comment over...

I have floaters, always have, notice them more when chilling at home or run down/tired though. They drive me CRAZY. Not a lot you can do though from what I understand :(.

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOcvmTLTtNE]squiggly line stewie - YouTube[/ame]

16. totally thought this was gunna be about poop...

17. I have floaters, haven't noticed them in months til now :p

18. Dust and shit is getting behind the contact. Take them out and rinse them.

19. I have 2. Usually when I look at bright things only 1 starts to appear, very rarely both. But I never even notice them unless I read a thread like this so 0 fucks given