fuckin energy pills

Discussion in 'General' started by BillyBongThortn, May 26, 2003.

1. so my brother is on a diet and hes got all these supliments and protien shakes and all that shit.. so i wake up kinda early today and im just wandering around the house and im checking out all my brothers shit, and i see these fat burning pills called "Stacker 2".. so im thinking, well its early, im bored, lets see how these are (ive taken all kinds of these types of pills, but they are all kinda weak)..

so i take one, and then decided to go to the grocery store to get some food and stuff.. so im walking around the store and feeling kinda dizzy, and buzzed but not a good buzz.. i notice im sweating and have a headache.. so i pay for my shit and leave.

i used to take energy pills before a workout, and i would kinda have that buzzed feeling, but ive never taken these Stacker 2 pills until now, and im thinking maybe they would be good to take before a workout.. but not sitting at home doing nothing.. so im sitting here with a headache pissed off that i took that damn pill.. oh well just thought id vent.

2. fuck fuck fuck. dammit. I posted a long ass reply and it didnt post. so NOW fuck im pissed. this is why I am driven to drink and eat stackers. you should try stacker 3s. personally im waiting for 4s. I dont like it when people stare at my heart that beats out of my chest like those cartoons, theose crazy roadrunners take them look how skinny they are!

3. if you gonza take stackers, then take some asprin with em, it'll thin your blood and postpone the inevitable heart attack

4. oh shit... my brother mentioned that, apparantly thats what he does..

5. hey NuBBin cool sig

6. what? so your saying these things are bad? are these the pills i see commericals for all the time? w/ the race car driver?

7. yeah the rac car driver takes them to be at the top of his race. he wants even his eye sight to be speedy as hell. I never understood that..but those are the pills. any type of pills, this cheap speed isnt good for you. when you feel like your heart just may, at any random beat, explode, its not a healthy feeling...I mean dont get me wrong, I do my fair share..I like to drive really fast tooo

8. it's really weird that what they sell as "wonder medicine" or such is legal when you buy it from the pharmacy but illegal when you buy it from the street. I mean headache pills don't cure the headache they just make it go away (i.e numbs you enough so that you don't feel it) uppers, downers etc.

9. basically if the pill includes any amount of ephedra then for gods sake take the asprin...ephedra isn't such a horrible drug when used responsibly..unfortunately theres plenty of people out there willing to be retards about it

Grasscity Deals Near You