Fuckin' drunks...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Budderball, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Haha, I feel like an old man in a young man's body. Although I'm 20 and I DID grow up with high speed internet/video games, in hindsight I wish I would have gone out more as a pre-teen. However, then I possibly would not have discovered nearly as much music as I have/been nearly as into it as I am- so that's a plus.

These days I'm trying to get out to make up for it though. There's so much to see in the world, yet everything is so often taken for granted.

2. #22 Slilent, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    but see kids are being taught the outsides dangerous ....... some school have gone as far as to ban dodge ball n contact games like that all togather is sad

Back on topic i got drunk the other night friend picked me up from the house i was drinking at idk where i got money from but iguess we shot a couple games of pool before i remember waking up with a root beer faygo...... just confused.....

3. yeah man my drunk marine buddy with ptsd basically raped my car vomit wise... i feel bad for my car more than I do the dudes who have to wash it

4. #24 Nash92, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    I've been noticing this. It's funny how these "Go outside and be active" commercials on TV are geared towards kids, yet when they do go out, it has to be some sort of ultra supervised and structured game to "keep kids safe".

When I was in elementary school and we had recess, we could run around and do whatever we wanted to do. My younger brother went to the same elementary school, and literally the year after I left, they changed the "recess rules". You no longer could do as you pleased- you had to be involved in some sort of "structured playtime".

What ever happened to learning and living? We are human beings, meant to make mistakes and learn from our experiences. We get hurt, brush it off, and keep living- not live in fear of the next time we fall...

5. right i use to see kids on bikes 24 man now the streets are empty after school unless the kids on a lesh 10ft from his mommy

6. Dude I remember my parents kicking my ass out of the house when I was a kid and I didn't come back except for lunch and then in for the night at dinner. Granted I had the all new super high tech NES system and played the hell out of it but instead of hopping online to chat with my friends about how I just beat Ninja Gaiden I usually had to leave the house and bike over to their home to tell them all about it and vice/versa.

7. I have soooo many stories of drunk friends... I like to get a little drunk, but never more than like 5 beers, which for me is like a 6/10. Ever since junior year, I've been DD'ing a lot for my girlfriend and her friends just cuz... Well... I smoke, so I can drive and it usually isn't too much of trouble. But usually my problem is when I tell the drunks to get in my car because it's time to leave, and they decide NOW it is time to socialize. It's like no... I'm fucking driving you, so get the fuck in my car or I'm leavin.

Or a few times where my friends have called me a pussy for not drinking as much as them, but then at the end of the night, they're sitting in a corner puking their stomach out, and I'm chillin with a fat joint feeling perfect.

So yeah, I have wayyy too much experience with drunks, and I'm only 18 -___- but w/e I'm always down to help people out. Just don't puke in my car.

8. yeah drunk people can be annoying as fuck when I used to drink I didn't mind it hell it was usually funny most of the time but now it's stupid most of the time. I used to always have my gf over on weekend nights after she had been out drinking and as long as she wasn't too drunk it was great. Usually she was really shy about sex but that went away when she was drunk. On the other hand if she was too drunk she would cry and get upset about just stupid things and start a bunch of drama and be ridiculous and I knew she wouldn't even remember in the morning.

Drunk guys can be annoying too but for different reasons I hate when random guys start talking shit and wanna fight for no reason (although I'm happy to fight a drunk person I'll fuck em up) When it's one of my friends that's talking shit and wanting to fight other people I think it's funny though lol. double edged sword

9. fuck drunk people i cnt stand them id be with somebody twaking or on pcp for a wek then spend one night with a drunkass

10. make him rent a steam cleaner and clean that shit out of your carpet OP

11. Not a big drinker either bro. I live with three alcoholics currently. Not too fun.

12. As someone who is a big drinker, I can understand where youre coming from.

Some people cant handle their shit, and those people suck...

13. Right! I had a scooter, and I used to ride that thing everywhere, I'd be gone for hours.

And, Super Monkey, my parents were the exact same way, I played Zelda on Super Nintendo, but when I wasn't doing that I'd be outside playing.

I only ever used the computer for getting music off Napster back in 99-2000 when it first launched, it wasn't till I was about 12 or 13 that I got into being online.

I checked my facebook the other day, and saw my aunt had posted a picture of my 5 year old cousin playing Legos on the computer, and I just laughed. I have no doubt they limit what you can do online, but real Legos, the possibilities are endless!