fuckin drunk...

Discussion in 'General' started by Bleezie_King, Apr 11, 2006.

1. I'm so drunk right now. It's not even funny I'm trying myyt hardest to typr straight, but oh well. How about u guys? What u fucked up on right now?

2. im fucked up on 100,000 coors lights, 100,000 sweets, and 100,000 shrooms

3. Yo man SPM is the shit. Nice sig.:smoking:

And for the record im on weed;)

4. hammered, although i dont think i am as drunk as you.

i'm on probation, and has a piss test friday so im not smoking at the moment :(

yesterday I was so desperate to get high I ate a shitload of nutmeg.. didn't do much but a headache and I passed out. I'm thinking i was high while i was asleep and just missed it :(

5. i am fucke up on some natty ice and some dip and i lovw it

6. Yarrrr for drunkness

[​IMG]

7. I was top 10 earlier today. drunk as all hell, in a semi-sad way. so drunk you need help, you guys probably understand that. Oh, and I threw up blood for the first time ever. No more drinking for me for awhile. fo' real folks.

8. I love ur name

Hello my name is Walter Sobchak, this is my associate jeffrey lebowski, were here about little larry :D

9. yeah, I noticed your username and smiled.

"do you see what happens larry? do you see what happens larry?!? Do you see what happens Larry when you FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS!"

great movie. good combo of humor, plot, and a bit of visual art.

10. I had a nice beer buzz going to help me get to sleep since I'm having trouble getting to sleep without weed except that was a few hours ago and I'm awake as shit now cause I got on here before going to bed. I should go to bed right now.

But I'm just going to keep on typing.