fuckin cops

Discussion in 'General' started by marijuanaman123, Mar 11, 2008.

1. I was just on my back from droppin a few things off to my bro, im thinkin everythings fine no cops out at all as i drive by the state police barracks. A cop comes flyin down the road and flys up on my ass and tails me for a few while im shitting n all of a sudden blue lights so i pull over and he speeds by and turns off the blues.:confused:

2. HaHaHa, fuck man cops get bored too!

3. I would have played twisted metal with the asshole, slam his fat ass off the road.

4. Whoa, Flashback!

[​IMG]

5. kinda of hard when you live so close. Also since ive been young my brother and I have been the brunt of trooper and game warden harassment into the details of people riding atv's and such in the area running from the police, anytime some1 runs they come here to see what we know. Granted half the time it's one of us seeing as how when a dirt bike or fourhwheeler is covered in mud they don't know they difference ex. a black and white wheeler becomes gray and dark brown while a red dirt bike is black. Grnted they could be trying to trick into saying we've been riding, always say naw there broke down.:)

6. :smoking:
    lol.

thumper, patriot, axle, spectre, oh man... the memories.

7. Thumper was my dude fo sho.

8. Ya, cops have questioned some of my friends into trying to give up names of drug dealers, so I say fuck them. Why should they care about people riding dirt bikes and shit anyways, they speed all the fucking time.

9. bongtroc1ty yes if you live in the woods you'd know a fish and game officer has more power then anybody, seeing as how they dont even need a warrant to search on hear "he's got 300lbs. of venison or some shit then they walk right in and say hello!!! On the other note they can be chill had one let me go at 13 decided not to take the whole trail n rode road he followed me home i never knew long story short he has me search my back pack i had on i pulled water,x clothes n such then a pipe he said ok which would your mom be more upset the pipe or ticket i sayd the ticket of course so he gave me a ticket and let me go on the pipe

10. hah shit happens.. were you holdin?... i know i shit everytime they pull up behind me when my cars hot

11. just keep your pipes clean, if they are spotless they cant do shit....I try not to ride around with anything that they would see as drugs. I had a couple bottles of dxm pills and the cop asked me if I was going to abuse them, and I said "hell yes".

12. swear cops over abuse their powers. someday, just someday I'm gonna flip on them.

13. holy shit that brought me back to my elementary school days..thanks for that

14. God bless you and all of us who have a paln for the 5-0.:hello:

15. this shit happened to me a couple weeks ago. I was on the highway coming back from a long day in Buffalo and I was goin about 90 in the passing lane, just chillin. NO ONE around me. I had a Valentine 1 radar, so I wasnt being painted with radar or laser or anything. I didnt pass any cops, nothin.

I look in my rear view mirror and theres a cop on my fucking dick, I'm going 95 in a 65. I am shitting my pants. He pulls into the right lane pulls up next to me, waves and fucking takes off into the horizon. I was shaking, thinking I was going to get my fucking license taken away (would of been my 5th speeding ticket, more than 6 points, I would have been fucked)

After he took off and didnt hassle me, I was so happy. Ive met so many chill ass cops, and Ive met so many douche bag cops. You just never know.

16. what about axle? he had fucking tires for hands!