Fuckin cops...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Aquazero, Mar 10, 2012.

1. So yesterday at 10 AM, me and my roommate got woken up to our door being kicked in by the police with M16's and balaclavas ... Spent a few hours in holding cells then got released with a 'promise to appear' to court on May 7. Apparently we were being watched for months and they had a warrant and everything :( we had about a half-P and 3000$... which is all gone now and not to mention me and my bro have our first ever charges.. We knew the risk but you don't actually realize how shitty it is to be busted and charged until it happens. Won't be allowed to travel to the states for if not ever a long ass time.. which is gay cause I wanted to hit up vegas soon, might be on house arrest/ have curfew and probation.. Laaammmmee!! Just a warning to everyone be extra cautious who you share your business with and who you talk to and about what! Piggies are on the rise!

2. cops are looking to bust people with weed? thanks for the heads up bro

3. Canada...they only kick in heroin and crack dealers doors in America

4. The police are now looking into all of us! :p

5. I don't know what America your living in. Take it from an American police are worse than the gang members they supposedly fight against.

6. No lie. Don't let yourself think that American police won't kick your door in and do the same for as little as growing a plant :)

7. Hate how all the real manpower, money, time and effort gets spent on people committing non aggressive acts...put that power to use on bringing to justice (or..actually preventing) dangerous rapists and murderers..y'know..help the populance?..*sigh*.
    Atleast you didn't steal anything, Lord knows the government does enough of that already...

8. Fuck the po-lice

9. I don't agree with the law either, but you clearly weren't careful about the traffic in and out of your house. I got a drug charge recently (non-weed) and not for a small amount either, but I didn't act suprised that getting charged sucks...

good luck.

10. Well here in america you probably would go to jail

11. Stop selling to school children....that shit isn't safe

12. werent careful enough lol.. i know this dude thats been selling for years and never been busted.. His setup right now is a driveway, with a shed in it for a band and equipment right in front of the woods, and a driveway goes into the woods, back to his camper. Lmfao, its pretty much in the middle of no where.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hg0NSnUwm8]NWA Ft Ice Cube,Eazy E Fuck The Police - YouTube[/ame]

14. Heyhey now guys, why be so harsh on this kid? It sucks having your life crash after getting busted, sure he should've been more careful but cmonnnnnn this kids looking for support not 'you weren't careful enough' I think he realizes that now. :rolleyes:

15. :rolleyes: Not for too much longer

• Like Like x 1
  16. you sold to the wrong people man

17. Apparently...