Fuckin bummed

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by By the Beard of Stew!, Feb 2, 2014.

1. #1 By the Beard of Stew!, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    So this girl I've been talking to, just up and stopped talking to me today. We had made plans a couple days prior to today, which were to hang out and get high, then watch back to the future. (Shes never seen BTF, crazy right?) She tells me to text her when I get off work...that was 4 hours ago. I talked to her earlier today and it seemed like she was still into me, you know, fuckin smilies after every sentence and shit. I dont wanna write her off in case she had an accident or something. I guess this is more me just bummed that she isn't here with her fine ass right now, was totally looking forward to this for the past couple days. Sent from my burner

2. It's been four hours. Maybe she just forgot, or had something else to do? Wouldn't worry just yet but I hope you hear from her eventually.

3. Babez are flakes .. Tomorrowz another day .. But if she does it everytime you make plans with her then sign her off .. 9 times outta 10 shes with someone else she may like that you may not know about ....

4. [quote name="Zionne" post="19451429" timestamp="1391326447"]It's been four hours. Maybe she just forgot, or had something else to do? Wouldn't worry just yet but I hope you hear from her eventually.[/quote] I know but its a serious let down man. Its almost 2 am and had a rough day at work. Was hoping to unwind and cupcake. :/Sent from my burner

5. Well she is missing out, you are keeping your word.

6. [quote name="alpo" post="19451433" timestamp="1391326594"]Babez are flakes .. Tomorrowz another day .. But if she does it everytime you make plans with her then sign her off .. 9 times outta 10 shes with someone else she may like that you may not know about ....[/quote] true that brotha, but I hope that's not the case! But you know how the mind wanders, especially late at night when you've been blazing by yourself haha Sent from my burner