fuckin asshole tryin to screw me out of 100$

Discussion in 'General' started by ondrugz, Aug 28, 2007.

1. so i was involved in a lil accident earlier today, some kid was in the middle of the road coming around the corner, i had to swerve in the grass and he still fucked my mirror up, so i keep my cool get his info and we both leave under the condition the he'll pay for the damage

then after i get it checked out they say its 102$ cuz he knoced the motor out. i call him and tell him how much he owes me then ask him when i could get the cash from him(he didnt want me to call his insurance) and he hangs up i call him back and his dad picks up talkin about i hit him, it never happened, his sons a good driver, and if i call his insurance he'll call the cops on me for hit & run bla bla bla

now i know i didnt file a report(my mistake) cuz i thought we could handle this like adults now im thinkin im screwed cuz this guy wont pay me my money

i havent been this mad in a long fuckin time, i know this kid lives in my neighborhood and now im prolly gonna go to jail for kickin his dads ass.......peace GC

2. take matters into your own hands, seriously don't let them do that shit. if you have to go fuck up his car, or even better him. it's illegal to not go through insurance right away right?

3. You better get that dough!

4. id say go nock his fuckin mirror off (and maybe a little more) that way if you dont get the money at least you will be even

5. Did you get his insurance info? If so, go call his insurance company. If you didn't get his info, I think you're pretty much screwed.

How's he going to call the cops and say that you did a hit and run when he just said it never happened? :rolleyes: What a wonderful parent he is.

6. Sucks about your situation ondrugz... I don't really know what to tell you, it was probably a big mistake not to file a report about the accident, but I don't see why you couldn't just handle it like adults without insurance involved, for such a minor thing.

What a little pussy getting his dad into the mix.

:confused_2:

7. There's just too many douchebags in this world. Take a bat to BOTH of his mirrors in the middle of the night. Fuck him!

8. I wasn't sure if by "got his info" he meant he got the other guy's insurance info or just his address and phone number.

9. yea i got his insurance, and i called a my friend to talk to his dad whos a cop and he said the only way i could go is civil court, which is fuckin bullshit, i think i gotta handle this myself

its not the 100$ really thats got me mad its the priciple of the matter, i went out of my way to give this kid a break, then his dad had the nerve to call me a liar........i live in a fuckin doublewide trailor and hes comin out of a neighborhood with houses going for a 200k and up and hes trying to dick me out of 100$, i really dont understand people sometimes

not to mention how shitty it is driving without a mirror and i cant get it fixed till thursday, im so fuckin pissed guys

10. Wow.... Man that really sucks.. I don't know what to tell you other than you're kinda screwed :eek:

But If I was you then I would definitely find out where he lives, which you can very easily with his info and fuck up his car really bad. Don't just knock off a mirror because it could come back to you but seriously fuck his car up. Like bust all the windows and set it on fire or something, oh and definitely shit on his car that is a must! :cool:

Oh and put shaving cream on his driveway saying FUCK YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH or somethin like that. Because if I'm not mistaken shaving cream on the driveway leaves a permanent stain. If it's not shaving cream then it's something similar... Good luck bro don't get caught doin that cuz you'll be fucked~

EDIT: Fuck up his dad's car too, but don't fight him cuz you WILL be doin time.

11. ya i think you should wait until you have to take the biggest shit in the world, shit rite in front of his door. then fuck his car up if he has a alarm he'll come running out stepping into shit ahahah.
    ooo and if he has rims steel those and make some cash

12. personal experience tells me to tell you, not to sweat the small shit. Bite the bullet, consider yourself lucky the loss was so little, learn from this and move forward in life.

13. ummm how is he gonna tell the cops it was a hit and run when you guys exchanged info? DUHHHH stupid ass dad...call him back and tell him what I just typed and I guarantee his tone of voice will change and so will the story.

14. steal both of their tanks of gas, bone dry, sneak in and clip the wires to the dash, and tug em out....unpowdered latex gloves work to cover up prints, and im sure a car alarm is easy to bypass, find out the car model, and google some stuff up on a public computer

however i do not condone that

i recommend talking with the papa dukes face to face, and explain to him HOW you got the insurance info and what ACTUALLY happens, make him angry enough to hit you first, and have a witness for this...not only will you be nearly free to make him meet earth, but youll probably get the money aswell, plus some if you can take him to civil for those other charges...i know its scheming and very wrong, but shit gets messy sometimes...

i also dont condone that either

if you want to be the bigger man, bite the bullet...

dont feel so bad either, when i was a broke kid, someone was riding my ass in a big truck, and i had to brake for a dear...dude swerved hit my back right, i spun into the other later, and my passenger got slammed by another car, he hit someone else, and drove away....totally got away with it too...i loved that car.....:(

15. Smart man, Ill delete my prior aswell since it isnt needed anymore.

Didnt mean nothing, Jus dont want to see ya not here anymore ya herd.

16. its all good, i know you was just lookin out

17. id bet 20 it was one of his friends on the phone, not his dad, they probably clownin you man

18. I would definitely take matters into my own hands.

19. lol.... silly ondrugz..:rolleyes:

20. Its not a hit and run until THEY report it as a hit and run.

So what you need to do is go to your insurance agent/company and file a collision report.

They are just trying to scare you. Theres nothing they can do. By law if he was at fault, and he damages your vehicle, he will have to act as his insurance contract specifies (just as you should). Just don't wait too long!

Tell them you were going to settle outside of insurance because it was very minor, and just play dumb (act like you didnt know it was illegal). They can't do anything to you until you actually settle outside of insurance- which you haven't yet.

Also, do you know how to make molotov cocktails?