fuckin aint this shitty..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by boredjim8, May 17, 2006.

1. IM sittin in class and i look downt at my thumb and theres a big black spot on it .. and it immeatly clicks .. FUCK a pen exploded.. in my pocket.. netxt..to..my..ipod :(

ink fuckin got in the ehadphone jack and all around it
    thank god the ink had no effect (yet..) on my ipod .. just a lil smudge u can see on the front top right corner and the headphonejack isnt white nemore ;p .. im aafraid to look at the ink thats probly on my leg hah ..

so the left pocket has gum in it so i cant use that and right one has ink in it now.. .. sigh .. these pants are BAD LUCK .. gonna burn em today so no1 shal ever have to wear them!!

2. Just be happy you didnt have a large sum of money in your pocket, and the ink covered it all.

3. ..i lost my wallet 2 days ago .. thanks for reminding me .. ;)

4. thats fucking wierd , that happened to me the other day and my cell phone got covered in a bunch of ink and I lost my wallet the other day!

5. ROFL werd =D

6. awwwwwww dude,you got warranty on it right so u can get another one?

7. still works just blak ink on it

8. Yeah man thats shitty, I can relate..just today I had a blue pen and I guess it popped cuz some girl was like "whats on your face?" and i was like huh so i looked at my hands and they had blue ink all over them and on my shorts too, and I guess I wiped my face with the ink and it took like 30 minutes to get off:mad:

9. lol fucking stoners, always losing your wallet..... i used to always lose my wallet.... now i have to make an effort but its been good... too much important shit to lose now... lol

10. Not 100% sure if it works, but you can probably wash it off in the washing machine or something. Money isnt made out of paper, its made out of cloth... So some shout! or somethign might help get it out.

11. i hate when i mix a bowl to get the ash off the top and i get a resin spot on my finger and people are like whats on your hand and you cant say i dont know cause they know you just toked a bowl