Fuckin A....

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Jul 18, 2006.

1. My boys missin...

My boy Santi, Santiago.

I love dis fool.

I got a call from my home girl.

His baby mama.

She lived a few citys away.

He live in southwest like me.

She came down here to see him i guess.

Seen his ma's, And she said he took a pic of his ma's, His pops, His girl and his baby and went to the store and supposed to be back like 10 mins later.

Its been about 7 hours....

This fool is hood. This fool is gangster. This fool dont fuck round.

Fuckin a...

2. sorry dude, hope he just turns up drunk or something.

3. hope he okay, bro. i'd hate it if one my boys went missin'. he'll be in my prayers fo' sho'.

4. This fools prolly dead.

Thas what sucks.

Some reason i aient suprised.

I aient hurt.

Maybe the mass amounts of alcohol ive jus drank.

But i jus shrug it off.

Its in the back of my mind.

But thas it.

I love dis fool.

But i knew this day was comin.

Since a couple months ago when i seen the fool runnin down the block with the SKS, I knew his time was near...

5. sucks man, good luck with him

6. Heres a pic of Santi. Pic tooken from peeps from my adult ed.

Hes the fool middle left. The fool holdin the pop. The one right under him is his cousin Nick, Another close homie of mine. Fool on the very rights my boy Frazeria. Hes from South Central and moved to the D a couple years ago.
    [​IMG]

7. is he a tweaker

8. Hell naa.

Dont even drank.

He aient book smart at the least.

He aient ever do good in school.

But fools mad smart.

Street smart.

Dude knows his shit.

Only smokes the greenery, And the best at that. Ive never came across him when hes even jus had beasters. Never.

He hooked up 15 bags all day that would fill up two rillos of the best of greens you can get.

I love dis fool.

Hes a great person.

9. this bottle of wine i'ma drink later is fo' him, man.

10. that sucks, hopefully he'll turn up. maybe he is stressed and needs some alone time or something.

11. hes a drug dealer dawg. If I was doin wut he was doin people would call me scum. fuck that. why can some people slang drugs( YES EVEN WEED) and then be looked at highly and others like me are looked at as scummy drug dealers. Dont get me wrong man. I hope your homie is ok, im going thru the same thing right now kinda i made a thread about it. my wife is hospitalized. I'll drink a 40oz in ur homies name man.