Fuckin a man fuck

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AZGREENery, Aug 4, 2017.

1. And that's the conclusion I cane too, if all these other trees weeds plants are fine then why the fuck am I trippin... but

I fucked up with that trying to transplant I think, it looked all crispy, I think I should've left that shade up while it dried up some, I think the direct sun was to much... I yanked it bro, the one in ground... smh It looked so ugly

• Like Like x 1
  2. My current situation, the shit was crinkled looking and I was passed and just yanked it.. but my other one grew an inch in 24 hours?

Attached Files:

3. #43 killset, Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    So what if it was crinkled. It would of dried out and probably been fine. Lots of plants crinkle after a good rain storm from access water. You tore it out for no reason. Gotta learn to relax bro and let the plant do it's thing. You probably just wasted a viable plant to harvest. If you're going to grow outside you're going to have to learn to chill and go with the flow. Can't stop mother nature

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I realized that after I pulled it , oh eell.. you live and learn.. my other one is boolin and super healthy