Fuckin a man fuck

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AZGREENery, Aug 4, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
  1. You'll be fine. IMG_20170713_103202900.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

4. Is that your fuckin stalk to your bud plant?! U got it bad too eh? Where you located? The water went down 5 min after rain stopped but I watered yesterday morning, that's why I was buggin

5. I don't know what it is about the rain water but everytime it rains the morning after all the plans have new growth it's all green and Lush

6. On top of that this is how the ground is underneath the soil

Straight mud, no breathing room

Attached Files:

8. If you want to transplant use a shovel. Imo. Just make sure you dig wide and deep enough to leave the roots intact and not chop em all up

Grow journal

9. ........... I attempted.. dug down about 6 inches and a 6 -7 inch radius but saw hella roots, I didn't know if it was the orange tree or mine and I attempted to pry it out but was like how the fuck? Idk if it's because the ground is wet or what but I said fuck it and just put about 3 gallons of new soil and lightly watered that portion i dug into and am just gonnas see what happened smh

• Like Like x 1
  10. I lived in AZ for 7 years id just get a fan on the soil and let the warm az temps do their thing

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. That's exactly why I don't transplant shit from the ground lol... it's always a pain in the ass especially all muddy like that lol. Live and learn. Just start all future plants out in pots so you can move them. as for that one chalk it up to experience and leave it alone to do its thing before you kill it lol.. an ounce is better than no ounce.

Grow journal

12. This was a few weeks ago after a crazy flooding rain. They sat waterlogged for hours and popped back stronger than ever. I think you may have stressed them more by disturbing the roots. I ended up taking a shovel and pressing it into the soil around the plant and once the shovel filled with water I threw it out of the garden. You'll be good. My plants sit in a clay area as well.

• Like Like x 1
  13. #34 killset, Aug 4, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    Ya bro no need to transplant. Just let it dry. Wet transplant not only are difficult but could csuse more issues then help depending on how difficult. Just have to wait and see

As far as fuckin a man goes you're on your own, I have no experience with that. Start with a little foreplay I guess

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Lmao all fuckin muddy, you dont know when to stop. You feel like the mud just keeps falling in the cuts n shit.. Man I hope I didn't fuck it up. I swear the root system was crazy and older looking rootsso I'm thinking it was the orange tree roots since it's an older plant but either way who fuckin knows lol I already chalked it up last night so everything from here on is experimental.. and the shade did damage it a little bit, it ripped off a newer fan leaf.. but I'm just gonna leave it and see what happens at this point

• Like Like x 1
  15. I took down my shade so the direct sun can hit them all day, beautiful sunny day, high of 100, perfect fuckin day... same shit as yesterday and then a big ass monsoon storm came.....

16. Do they? I was thinking that clay mud isn't good for them because it's stays wet for days and the roots don't breathe... but I just hope I didn't fuck it up more

17. Lmao I forgot punctuation

Yea I said f the transplant after trying and just left it, it didn't even look bad this morning.. I'm new to all this so I was in panic mode

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ya dude they're alot tougher then some growers tend to lead on. I don't know where this stigma of delicate plants that can't handle shit came from. Probably rookie growers that put their plants through hell looking for something to blame. I've had outdoor plants submerged. It happens. Over the years I've lost many outdoor plants for various reasons but the only time I've lost them to overwatering was after many weeks of storms. We had multiple massive storms roll through here a few weeks ago, lasted several days. Everything flooded. Rivers and creeks are still above floodstage. I have several plants that aren't in easily assesable areas so I'm not 100% sure how bad they were soaked. However Im positive some were somewhat submerged do to their locations. Some probably multiple times as the storms were very sporadic over multiple days. We've had a very wet summer.........no loss.

Look at all the plants, grasses and weeds outdoors. They survive storms all the time and don't tell me there's no other plants in nature with the same needs as cannabis when it comes to water. The thing to be cautious about is long term saturation. Like when it rains days or weeks on end. Think of it this way, If your plants were indoors what just happened to you would be considered flushing. Growers flush on purpose all the time without issue. As long as it doesn't keep happening day after day, they'll survive.

Another myth is that cannabis root zones need to completly dry out. That's total malarkey. Hydro wouldn't be possible no matter how many bubblers involved. My indoor soil grows never dry out as I grow with sup irrigated planters that keep the soil lightly moist 24/7. Its full saturation day after day that causes issues by reducing oxygen to the root zone.

19. My area in the spring after I dug my holes, and now my plants are huge.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1