Fuckin A give me Ideas for dinner

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Alright no crazy bullshit, its gotta be workable with chicken or ground beef, and the quicker it is to make the better!

Oldschoolgrower, I KNOW you got some ideas for me, hit me up!:wave:

2. Make some chicken fried rice meng! Fry up some scrambled eggs, make a couple cups worth of minuet rice and fry up a piece of chicken, then put all the cooked ingredients into the pot you made the chicken in, stir it up add salt pepper and soy sauce, serve and enjoy.

3. man cook up that chicken in some bbq suace and chow.

4. Man you can throw anything into a casserole and it will be awesome.

I was going to find a picture of one, but they look gross and it would just turn you off.

5. caserole is for fags and douchebags. No thanks yous.

6. Call it what you want its just shit baked together.

7. Wow just lmfao.

The best part about this is I just don't understand where that idea would come into your head from... I mean I guess you could be like only fags make things like casseroles, its kind of a weird thing to make... but douchebags...?

8. It was more of a joke that being serious. I just dont dig most casseroles unless its broccoli casserole.

9. Take a nice handful of the ground beef, mix in some onion powder, salt, pepper, maybe a little soy sauce or worcester sauce. Press it into a patty and make a delicious burger.

10. my stepmom actually made this nice dish a few weeks ago.
    get a crockpot, throw some undercooked egg noodles(so they are cooked, but can still kinda break) in and a can of cream of mushroom soup. get the can, fill it halfway with milk, and dump it in.
    then just let it simmer for a few hours.
    you can also put it in a dish and bake it.
    for some extra crunch, throw some unsalted chips on, or some broken ritz crackers.
    bon appetit :wave:

11. ^^Sounds like a stroganoff casserole with the crunch :p

Get some dank ass beer, buds, and make roasted chicken sandwiches, maybe with a cream or even vinaigrette dipping sauce. Honey mustard would be a prime choice.

12. make a burger with that ground beef

or throw the chicken and ground beef in a pan with grated zuccini and some onions and some mushrooms and some pasta sauce

damn now i'm hungry

13. another thing that is wicked good, boil some chicken so you can pull it apart really nicely.
    pull it all apart, throw it in a crock with some jackdaniels BBQ and simmer.
    throw on a bulky roll with a crisp cold beer and enjoy;)

14. This is soundin mighty nice but nothing so far has really caught my attention.

15. Aflredo chicken and noodle's?

That actually sound's linda good right now to me,though I have not ate in awhile and could eat about anything right now.

What you got going?A hot date?

16. Tonight we are having meatball sandwiches.
    Cook meatballs, Put in a roll thing that u can make small subs or w/e.
    and eat it! good shit.

17. nope, just hungry

18. I vote french dip or chicken cordone bleu

19. Both sound fuckin awesome :)

20. Make chimichangas.

Get some big tortillas and spread refried beans on it and throw the chicken or beef on it and cover it with salsa.

Roll them up and cover them with butter, then throw them in the oven at 350 until they get brown.

Cheap, easy, delicious