fuckers in my car turnt the music up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by foamdohm, May 8, 2010.

1. omfg i was driving all my friends home and we just smoked infinite bongs :smoking:.
    and then, my fuckin friend put the music sooooo loud.
    and then ,i flipped out and was like yooo wtf because i got scared and it shocked me.
    and then, as i fuckin reach for the music and turn the vol knob to the left, i turn my ignition off!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    AND THEN, i swerve and slow down bec now im rolling(not e, on wheels) and my cars fuckin popping and bustin up.

then i stopped and sat in shock while the fuckers rofled,

then i took them home and im still in shock it was the scariest thing ever

2. I think I speak for everyone when I say; "What?"

3. im sorry if it didnt sound right im twisted

4. hey anybody think grass city should change its 18 year old rule to a idiot test???

5. And then you all blew each other off.....WHAT ?

6. #6 tharedhead, May 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2010
    Please do not operate heavy equipment, common household appliances such as blenders, microwaves or stoves or attempt to climb stairs or bathe until this wears off.

You could be electrocuted, drown or fall.

[​IMG]

7. you get scared by the radio being loud ? are you the "I dont think i am going to leave my house this month" kinda person ?

8. you guys are all idiots he was driving and his buddy suddenly turns the music all the way up without warning and it scares the OP as it probably would scare anyone else cuz he was driving and high and probably focusing on the road in front of him

then he tried to turn it down but cuz hes zooted he spins his key in the ignition rather than the volume knob and turns the car off while driving

9. radio operation fail.

10. Excellent translation!:hello:

11. How do you mistake your ignition for the volume knob? You must be very dumb.

12. cooooool story bro

13. Mhm:smoking:

14. let me be the first to tell you, they are far from the last. wow, way to brighten my day up. :updownlaugharound:

15. I guess some people just can't handle a gram of weed.

16. ya coz all de idiats needs a idiat test rolf but stil thred mayker mayb if u jus turnt arond an went holm it wud all be gud.

17. i got kingkong in the trunk

18. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: The responses to this thread has brought the lulz to my day

Yea OP your story was funny as hell:smoking:

19. YOOOO fuck all you guys im sure if you were scared like that and high your reaction would be fucked up in any situation sort of like this...

and why is this dumbass tellin me i cant handle a gram of weed nd wat scrub wastes a whole gram when you can get equally blazed with a small nug....

im sure this was some dumb shit taht happened but , i guarantee youve done dumb shit too

20. yea they should and you would have failed for not implementing a rule you learned in 1st grade, its AN idiot test..... niceee