fucked uppp!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blazeallday2479, Dec 14, 2012.

1. I dont know how many of you have seen the news im not sure how far the news has spread either. But in my home state just about 15 mins away there was a school shooting this morning.

In a fucking elementary school at that, last time i saw the news there were 27 dead 18 children killed. 2 gunman so far one is dead and ones in handcuffs. Shit is so messed up really what are we coming to as a society

Condolences to all the familys who lost loved little ones today
    At Least 27 Dead: Sandy Hook Elementary Massacre Could Be Worst School Shooting In US History [Updating][updating]

2. 18 elementary kids killed. Shooter was a 20 yr old man. Keep this thread Upto date with info

3. ya this is unbelievably fucked up. I live like 20min from this place, and skate the skate park which isn't to far..............Can not believe that happened in such a small community.

4. In the office at school an the news is just talking about that.that is messed up cause it was little kids

5. I really hope the date didn't factor into this shithead's motive. I know it doesn't change anything but in my mind it would be even worse if some doomsday delusion is fueling such stupidity. We don't need copycats.

6. Damn why the kids man...such a tragedy

7. I can't believe most of the violence took place in a kindergarten classroom...
    I can't even imagine how all those small children and their families are feeling.

8. So i read he killed his mother who was one of the teachers, a kindergarten teacher i believe and thats the room most of the killing took place in. I read he had combat gear on and everything.
    Havnt seen anything about the weapons he had used yet. I remember first seeing it on the news saying a shooting happend no serious injuries then every time i walked back in the room the death toll was higher and higher.

Its a damn shame imagine the things those kids could have done

9. yea he also went an killed his dad an his brother was fount dead

10. They have his brother in questioning right now? ^

11. Fucked up. No doubt the gun-lovers and gun-haters will be getting fired up, now! I'm personally against the second amendment; look at England, when was the last school shooting? Go on..... No please go on... They don't fucking happen! Guns being legal means more deaths, full stop. Unfortunately guns becoming illegal in the US wouldn't help now, because the place is already too fucked up.

Sometimes I love the US, and want to move there - other times I think, what a shit hole!

12. People are way too messed up nowadays, you Americans gotta stiffen up those gun laws. Even though these types of things are uncontrollable, less guns available less chance of this bullshit. Whatever kind of sick motherfucker can put a gun towards a kid deserves the absolute worst. Rip little ones.

^The us isn't a bad place, just too many people to control.

13. bro thats fucking disgusting. this worlds getting out of hand now

14. People always say get rid of guns.

You are aware that all that does is make it impossible for an innocent former gun owner to protect themselves from the people who are going to get guns illegally.

It's not like you can stop guns from coming into the country anymore than aliens and bricks of heroin.

15. Well IMO hunting isn't a valid enough reason to have guns around. Self protection would be as much as an issue, but this debate could go on forever. Plain and simple, less guns, less deaths. No reason for guns, unless military issued or police.

16. Okay, I love it how people don't know even 25% of the facts and they start spouting from the mouth. All that needs to be said is.
    "Rest in Peace"
    and
    "Rot in Hell bad guy!"

Yeah it's tragic but.. A simple google search would show you worse acts of humanity. We as a species are pretty cruel but it's all in the mindset and morals as to what is right and wrong. Do people think caring about an incident once a year saves them from their lack of empathy towards everything else in the world?

17. Copypasta!

18. Adam lanza is the shooter, his brother Ryan is in custody.

19. Hey, I got lazy. Also this was the original post. You came from a different thread with the copy. So you're wrong! Good try though sir..

20. Damnit... next time.