Fucked up

Discussion in 'General' started by FuckBeerGetWeed, Nov 15, 2011.

1. heres the fuckin problem people....

"Police records show a handful of transactions with a confidential police informant"

she was a fucking retard for selling weed to people she didnt know,,,she deserves every bit of it...

we as the people who say "we want it legalized" are not the same people selling the herb to a bunch of people we dont know,,,

maybe i only speak for me when i say "i want it for me,and not to sell"

please people,,,"grow your own,smoke,your own,help out friends and family,live in peace,die in harmony"

2. I would doink both.

Just throwing that out there....

3. ^^now thats a good way to end up dead or in jail....aaahhhhahahahalololo get it get it.....ikeed ikeed!!!

4. [quote name='"chefRa"']heres the fuckin problem people....

"Police records show a handful of transactions with a confidential police informant"

she was a fucking retard for selling weed to people she didnt know,,,she deserves every bit of it...

we as the people who say "we want it legalized" are not the same people selling the herb to a bunch of people we dont know,,,

maybe i only speak for me when i say "i want it for me,and not to sell"

please people,,,"grow your own,smoke,your own,help out friends and family,live in peace,die in harmony"[/quote]

Not everyone can grow their shit! And not everyone has friends who do. Dealers rule! But yeah, selling to someone who you don't even have mutual friends with is foolish.

But 10 years? My friends house was surveyed by police for 6 months and he sold to an informant multiple times. Swat team raided his house and found thousands of dollars and a QP. he didn't even go to jail

5. ^^i hear ya,,10 years is harsh,,,but when you piece the puzzle together,,,she was busted for selling,,rather it be weed,guns,coke,hash,crack,meth or whatever,it was the fact of "selling",,,,if she was just "smoking the weed" she would have been fine...

and for your friend,,,i probably wouldnt hang out with him any longer..sounds funny to me,,
    for police to waste 6 months worth of time and huge amounts of money on survailance and to not give the guy any time,,sounds like the guy might have givven police something they wanted instead??? jus sayin!!

6. #26 Lambchop1, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    [quote name='"chefRa"']^^i hear ya,,10 years is harsh,,,but when you piece the puzzle together,,,she was busted for selling,,rather it be weed,guns,coke,hash,crack,meth or whatever,it was the fact of "selling",,,,if she was just "smoking the weed" she would have been fine...

and for your friend,,,i probably wouldnt hang out with him any longer..sounds funny to me,,
    for police to waste 6 months worth of time and huge amounts of money on survailance and to not give the guy any time,,sounds like the guy might have givven police something they wanted instead??? jus sayin!![/quote]

Haha this dude is hard, he's not snitch. He wouldn't even give them the combo to his safe, it took them weeks just to get the rights and equipment to open it. He has no one to snitch on anyway. I think he spent a little time in jail actually, but it was less than a year.

He's actually not really a "friend" but rather the older brother of a girl i was really good Friends with, so it's not like I chill with him or anything. I live in MA and it's like impossible to go to jail here so that might explain why he got off so easy.

To raid a house in MA for drugs you NEED to survey for at least 6 months, so it's not like they were going through extra effort for him specifically

And how's it ok to smoke something and not sell it? Even if you grow your own shit you had to buy weed or seeds at some ppint

7. i didnt say "dont sell it" i said "dont sell it to people you dont know"

yes i did have to buy seeds(totally different than selling weed,face to face,to somebody you dont know).,,and when i did so,i was on my toes and at guard the whole time...

paid in cash
    had shipped 500 miles away from my house
    had shipped to empty apartment
    had buddy scoop and ship to me...
    so i left no footsteps..i did this one time and for a lot so i wouldnt have to do it multiple times...

all im saying is if she sold to people she knew,,she would be blazed right now:)