Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fucked up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JAREDxTOKZ, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Happened to my friends a i This bitch got a dui an said we gave her alc. She brought her own ish an faught to get her keys. Like was punching my homie. So he gave her her keys.

Bc she was underaged she got mad fines an is a wknd warrior at the jail. But the Dr. (Dr Cooper lmao) is right on - your party, ur responsibility.. U obviously had other underaged ppl there if someone knew who that 16 yr old waw an let him in.

No body hating. U posted this to get input/advice.. My advice - dont lie to the courts if something does actually come out of this. An drink/party when its legal. Way more fun.

Dutchie

2. i think you guys should try to sort out the whole drinking at 21 thing....i mean maybe this is just cos im english but it is quite frankly ridiculous....all reagan's doing anyway

3. If the police show up. And if that person gets a underage drinking citation the person hosting will get a charge called furnishing alcohol to a minor. These pile up fast... I was at a part one time (I went to University of Maryland BTW) and there were a solid 100 people there and a good majority of them were under 21, the cops came and gave the guy who owned the house 68 furnishing alcohol to minors charges; he did jail time. The person hosting losing so much worse. If anything happens like someone leaves your party drunk and kills someone you can be tied into a negligible homicide case, aiding and assisting, and lots of other civil and or criminal charges that are awful.

Civil is really what can really hurt; have money now? You wont after that shit. They will sanction you and your grandkids if the prosecuting attorney is good enough.

4. Welcome to America!

5. Ain't tryna rain on your parade but man!!!! Idk bout other states but in Cali if that were too happen, whosever house it is will be held responsible. That's a really big issue bro I suggest you consult with a lawyer and talk about your city's laws/ordinance

Good luck... I hate punk as kids who can't take responsibility for they're own action!

6. if he did that id be like yea hes 16 and brought booze find out who got it for him and shit

7. Why would they sue you, shouldn't the parents get sued for letting their child attend to such a party? I don't get it, or do you live in the US?

8. That's ridiculous, you should have told that kid to get out. The parents are the problem though, they just want to blame someone else for their child's poor decisions.

9. dang, i was readin some shit and thought ganjah and reggae a two separate musical styles.