Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fucked up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JAREDxTOKZ, Sep 7, 2012.

1. So I was havin a party and this 16 year old decides to show up and he brings alcohol gets drunk off his shit somebody knew him called his parents to get him couple weeks later I hear he said to his parents I have him shit and now they are suing me!!!

2. What does that have to do with grass? I mean, this is grasscity, not Boozecity.
    On a side note, that's pretty shitty man.

3. Cause I was smoking :/

4. Why didn't you make him leave if he was 16?

5. Lmfao are you kidding me? They cant do shit all you do it say you did nothing and you dont even understand why anything is going on. Unless youve somehow been served with a Sapena, youre not actually gonna get sued. If you did get served, what the fuckity fuck fuck?

6. I didnt see him come in someone answered tha door and saw he had a bottle of skyy

7. dont allow underage drinking at your party man shoulda kicked him out even if he brought the booze your responsible

edit: thats shitty but even if you didnt answer your still responsible but still that sucksman

8. [quote name='"BudButler"']dont allow underage drinking at your party man shoulda kicked him out even if he brought the booze your responsible[/quote]

I didn't let him in some drunk bitch did

9. i dont really think they can do anything since he is only 16 and drinking under age he will most likely get in more trouble then you.

10. [quote name='"tokteza"']i dont really think they can do anything since he is only 16 and drinking under age he will most likely get in more trouble then you.[/quote]

Thank you someone who isint hating

11. That's crazy man every one is sue happy like apple .

12. Who the fucks sues because their kid drank?

13. Doesn't matter who let him in, your house, your responsibility, and now your lawsuit, pretty simple.

That's why we don't throw house parties. Especially with underages. Always risky business, you hold all the responsibility and will accept all the blame, since it's your house, and there's no reason to believe you didn't provide him.

You basically screwed yourself.

#thingstoconsiderinrealitywhenthrowingaparty

14. Counter sue for trespass.

Say you repeatedly asked him to leave but he refused. Your word against his

15. What the fuck, who sues because their kid was drinking alcohol at age 16? Filing a law suit takes a ton of time, patience, and money. To do that for something so trivial and dumb doesn't make the slightest bit of sense

16. Its funny. I'm in my third year of college, 20, and have friends have that can purchase alcohol. If I happen to attend your party, you're the one getting fucked, not me. You can't always filter out who comes into your party, you just got screwed imo.

17. Exactly. He is liable for your health and liable for illegal things done once you enter his property. He assumes those risks. But who actually considers the logical and practical things when throwing a party. Let's all just get wastteddddddd!

18. The only thing I can think of is the parents possibly filing a civil suit. A criminal case would make no sense at this point. Charges would be too late, evidence would be lacking. No Criminal charges at this point. However a civil suit is VERY different. The biggest difference is the family that would be filing a suit against you only has to present a preponderance of evidence (most likely) this is much different than innocent until proven guilty. Basically the family only has to present enough evidence to convince the judge that his story is more likely than yours. Kind of hard to do when they have no physical evidence and it would be all testimony and here say but civil cases have gotten through on less. In all honesty the family probably wont sue. Until someone serves your parents with a suit you have nothing to worry about.

19. yeah man fingers crossed you end up on judge judy or something.....but seriously in court that kid is gonna have to explain what happened and its gonna be pretty hard for him to make up something that doesnt put the blame on him...good luck

20. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']Its funny. I'm in my third year of college, 20, and have friends have that can purchase alcohol. If I happen to attend your party, you're the one getting fucked, not me. You can't always filter out who comes into your party, you just got screwed imo.[/quote]

You'll get an underage drinking charge. Don't worry, everybody loses