Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fucked up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vdanglz, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what's with all the anger in this thread? lol.

2. I hate that.. -.-

3. The solution, getting back to the point for a minute, is when you hear people spouting ignorant statements, you step up and correct them. Educate yourself on the facts and the politics so you can educate others.
    If you love "sweet Mary" then speak up for her.

4. When you talk about something POSITIVE in a retarded manner, it begins to look negative. I agree that weed is good and should be legalized but when you approach it by calling it "sweet mary" or "mary jane" it honestly begins to sound like something that only children do.

Also, the OP is just bitching how weed is frowned upon and isn't legalized. I've never seen one of these threads before...

5. Look, it effects some people badly and some people well it has caused people to go insane or into phsycosis and people have developed schizo while in the mean time smoking. But these cases are far and few everything in moderation.

6. The truth will emerge if the people will it to do so.

7. i smoke very frequently and on occasion (3-6 times a year) drop the beautiful sweet lucy on my lusting tongue. Theres nothing wrong with LSD, its just a very touchy drug and very few people can cope with it mentally.

Many people are misinformed due to propaganda and others are misinformed due to chinese whispers (parents passing on propaganda, hearing it from people they trust and accepting it as fact like, why would they lie?) others are just completely retarded themselves.

8. Troll.

And veggietales what's up your ass today? Take a chill pill brah. Or just a bowl. That works too. :bongin:

9. Maybe Veggietales needs to go back to bed and take a nap, or back to kindergarten to learn manners.

Look, it's easy to jump in threads and rain on people's parades all day, but maybe spreading negativity is not the purpose of this forum and certainly not this thread. Also, you appear to be the most childish poster in this thread by your constant use of 'retarded' adjective.

Of course, if you're 100% set on being the 'internet A-hole guy' then nothing's really going to stop you, but be careful because that attitude can leak into your real life as well and give you relationship problems (friends, family, coworker and others).

10. Retardation refers to the slowing of the mental processes, which marijuana often can do (especially indicas).

It is only "demeaning" if you deem it so. I don't, so it isn't to me. Being offended is subjective and often arbitrary.

I would say that heavy indicas certainly retard the speed at which the mind races.

Euphemism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^ A good read.

11. Veggietales is probably just mad about something else, OP's was the first thread he started reading I bet. :smoke:

12. Youre such a fuckin' buzz kill. Im sure in a professional atmosphere his words would be taken as "retarded", but this is a forum. Take your negativity elsewhere.

13. [quote name='"Veggietales"']

When you talk about something POSITIVE in a retarded manner, it begins to look negative. I agree that weed is good and should be legalized but when you approach it by calling it "sweet mary" or "mary jane" it honestly begins to sound like something that only children do.

Also, the OP is just bitching how weed is frowned upon and isn't legalized. I've never seen one of these threads before...[/quote]

Dude, if you really want to get technical, you may as well call it "Cannabis Sativa" or "Cannabis Indica." There's no difference between using the slang terms "weed" or "sweet Mary."

FFS chill the hell out.

14. No, this is not true at all, this is completely as a result of your skewed perception and the fact that you believe that people need to conduct themselves with a certain demeanor while under the influence of cannabis. There are multiple nick names for cannabis and not one of them is incorrect, and some are dependent on the vernacular of a particular region, so culture is intermingled with these names as well.

I really can't fathom what your problem is, calling the OP out on the very first post of this thread and considering him as someone with a mental disorder simply because his post appeared a bit childish. Perhaps some veteran smoker made fun of you for being unacknowledged, so therefore it's justified to call other people out. Does this really solve anything, or does it simply perpetuate a cycle of negative emotions that doesn't need to exist in the first place?

His perspective towards his cannabis use affects you in no manner, so you have no right to attack him like that in your initial post. Shouldn't everyone be able to consider this magnificent plant how they choose to without judgement?

Additionally, cannabis should be legalized, it is long overdue that medical patients are getting put in jail for something they desperately need to partake in the daily function of their lives without adverse effects.

The only one making anything negative here is you, and this is a positive community, keep that in mind.

15. This thread isn't serving any constructive purpose. If y'all wish to argue with each other, do it over Pms

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.