Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fucked up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vdanglz, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whats up gc?

Im making this thread cause at work today i over heard a conversation bout the sweet mary. They were saying how bud causes people to go insane and how they become, not really a nice way to say it, but retarded. I find this ridiculous

I understand how some people may be mislead by the propaganda, but this is crazy. How can something so harmless/helpful be viewed like this. Ever since i have started smoking, two years ago, i havent noticed anything but positives. I am happier, more peaceful, and more thankful. I hope that the true face of mary jane is revealed, but im afraid it never will be.

Post your thoughts/experiences. Keep blazin :D

2. #2 Veggietales, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012
    It's because of people like you that make people believe that weed creates retardation.

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

3. When I smoked weed daily, I felt a noticeable amount of short term memory issues which truly made me feel retarded when I would have conversations with people.

Also, calling weed "sweet mary" just sounds extremely childish.

4. I passed all my classes with great grades and smoked weed. It's just that they're uneducated, there will always be people that won't accept marijuana.

5. I know what you mean, I went through the same thing when I was smoking on average 3 times a day. But I think you're misunderstanding the situation. I don't think cannabis caused short term memory loss. I noticed the only "short term memory loss" I had were things that I talked about for a few seconds in a conversation while I was high. It didn't really happen much when I was sober.

6. There is a difference between passing and doing well in the classes.

7. Using "retarded" to describe your mental state is pretty demeaning, especially to those that actually have mental disorders that inhibit their everyday lives.

Maybe the King here should take a hop on down from his high chair and get off of this train named assumption.

(See, a weed smoker that can do English tricks with you! We come in all shapes and sizes)

8. Are you implying that the latter is not possible? Because I'll tell you this, it is possible.

9. Iv been tokin fer 3 years and iv noticed alot of health problems.for example my heart rate when up when I toked even when I was siting still, also I have trouble breathing because of smoking weed, and lastly when I "binge" on weed I get blood in my shit and have to go to the bathroom often. So I'd say weed it not the way to go for me.

10. I've been smoking daily for about 4-5 months and I feel you on that. My short term memory for stuff in college was fine, but I constantly lose my lighter/misplace my weed, ect. Other than that, I don't feel like it's made me any dumber or smarter.

11. ....He said "with great grades"

12. #13 TokinGolfer, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
    Did you read his post? Shit, it was literally two sentences long. He said he passed with great grades. What's with the stick up the ass?

13. Didn't really care enough to read the whole thing. I just hate people who are all like...

"how can people not appreciate the great mary jane"

"people are so fucking dumb, listening to all the scare tactics"

"the herb has made me who I am today"

"sweet mary was nice to me last night"

14. So you hate:

-People who hate ignorance
    -Personification
    -People who truly appreciate what marijuana can do

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

15. #17 BongHits420x, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012
    If you were smart you would've noticed the, "with great grades". But obviously you're just another brainless dunce.

Name-calling is not tolerated here - WW

16. dont get me wrong on this post i smoke regularly

but i know one bloke whos only ever smoked weed from his teens, he is in his 30's and has schizophrenia if thats how its spelt?

also a close family member has been smoking weed and poppin acid tabs (the main problem) since he learned to walk (not literally) and now he has that crazy look in his eye.. like weird crazy haha

17. lol good god :rolleyes:
    take your petty bullshit somewhere else, seriously. this guy wants to discuss something POSITIVE and all you can do is rag on him for it? and you're trying to call him childish?

18. To be fair you are the only person here who is giving weed the bad name right now? Grow up if you don't like what he posted don't comment, he's not done anything wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.