Fucked up weights in the UK

Discussion in 'General' started by Studley Stoner, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Hey guys :wave:
    I'm pissed off at how terrible the weights are in the UK. Over here an eighth isn't even an eighth, it's more like a gram. Does anyone else here from the UK feel this way? Nobody even seems to notice they are getting so fucked over. Does anyone here from the UK get a real eighth for £20? Or just around a gram haha. Replies would be much appreciated. :)

2. an eighth of premo bud cost £20 in like 2004 if you were lucky. It's 2013, £10 a gram now.

3. Best I can get is tenner a gram, just the way it is nowadays.

4. £20 for 1.4g where i am.

5. I get about 0.6 for £10 :(

6. The prices where I am are pretty good, just over a gram for £10. Might be because I'm friends with my dealer, but bags I've got off other people around here are pretty similar.

7. Sounds nice. Where abouts are you?

8. We got good prices in London where the fuck you at?

9. I'm in Buckinghamshire

10. Well all my mates tell me the weeds banging in HMP Aylesbury so there must be a grow somewhere nearby :hello:

11. 7g for £50 round deez parts

12. wow that's pretty good

13. On the brighter side i have a mate who's currently growing some white shark :hello: Peace

14. Going rate for me is like £10 for a gram - but dealers always give you less than what they say it is. Used to know someone that would give you 2g/2.5g for £10 but I've never gotten a deal that good anywhere else in the UK lol

15. I'm in Colorado and I have my med card so I can get 3.6 grams of dank bud for $25

16. Hahahah sounds great

17. £10/g

18. Nice, wish I could get that. 0.6 just aint good enough.

19. It's cheaper if you buy it in large amounts, I can get 7g for £60

20. Not with the shitty dealers round where I am :(