Fucked Up Turn-Ons

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Baked808s, May 24, 2010.

1. LoL Im pretty sure we were all talking about females. ;)

2. oh, well in that case fuck yes it's hot when bitches cry! :p

3. I accually hate submissiveness, I like it to be more of like a battle between water a fire twisting and turning, pushing and pulling, teasing each other but knowing we both want it. Thats how i picture the perfect night in the sack.

And if she swallows :devious:

• Like Like x 1
  4. :laughing:

5. certain voices and intense eyes idk if thats fucked up or not

6. Bass

and lots of it - pulsating through my veins. Biggest turn on, ever.

7. #87 firehose, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
    Some wet first or second day of a period..no need for lube them. worst part is when you pull out blood goes everywhere people who have seen it might remember i was like wtf all that. best part you can bust rigght up in her.

8. Bingo.

That, and an Australian accent. Mmmm.

9. i ain't got no story like that man...i'm just lookin for one of those super small super meek girls with glass (ooh can't forget the glasses) who i can get it off on.

and again, i did not have an relations with my cousin.

10. Also I think if I had to call it, one of my lesser fucked up turn ons is when I'm hot, sweaty and just god awful dirty, and a girl is equally nasty...I want on. I mean something about the grim and the filth that's being shared at that second is just fuckin bangin son!

Then it's all good after cause we get to wash each other's bodies...

11. what about bass players? lol

12. when i'm with my boyfriend i love it when he just pushes me down to my knees and forces it in my mouth but i also love it when i get to ride him and make him grab my tits hard.

ohh and geeky girls, man i want to fuck a cute little girl with glasses and a short little skirt. then take her home to my boyfriend so we can both enjoy her!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Is totally a dude.^^^

14. Actually I'm a girl lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm going to need some proof.

From your post above my last I'm inclined to believe you have a penis located right above your balls.

:)

16. with the chick all tied up, I have all the control.

from there on, there are too many things I would be obligated to do.

17. I guess I dont consider it fucked-up...akin to getting defecated on...but being tied up is a major turn on, as well as getting it really rough and sweaty

18. Just to clarify...you don't like getting defecated on...right?

19. its not really fucked up but i just like to be overpowered unexpectedly like this one time me and my bf were walking into the house just talking and stuff and as soon as we get in the door he throws everything off the kitchen table then throws me on the table and we have at it just it all happening at once is hot.but im also into like blindfolds, handcuffs and rape play. guess I just like it rough :rolleyes:

20. CO-RECT...only off limits are feces and pain...Im not sure how somebody get turned-on by either