Fucked Up Turn-Ons

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Baked808s, May 24, 2010.

1. Lmao i did not even notice until my girlfriend pointed it out, but how the hell did you know that peep toe was a type of high heel?

I guess you must REALLY be into it because you must have had a conversation with a girl about what kind of shoes they were lol

Don't get mad, im just busting balls a little bit, speaking of which, i wonder if any blades are into actual ball busting? yes they are out there .....

2. Honestly, I didn't know shit about rape play till I got around my cousin who started having me explore my fetishes...to which i discovered rape play...Once I almost got this girl to go with it, but I felt because it's known then it's not authentic. But nah, french girls are cool...those girls are like the pentacle of beauty, but i'm more into the scotts...woooo

3. Girls (and guys) like rape-play because it's the most primitive form of sex. And being primitive, it is also the most pure form (of sex).

In the old days, when we were cavemen and cavewomen, ALL sex was rape sex. There was no dating... no giving flowers... certainly no Valentine's day...

4. Hate to say it but i to have that thing for the rape play too. Really violent sex in general just gets me into it no matter who the fuck it is. Just one time a certain lady dug her nails a good nasty bit into my back, i couldn't take it anymore so i threw some bows and knocked her arms away and it basically turned into Mortal KUMbat (fuck ya just thought of that) and i practically fell in love. The weird thing was that i NEVER wanted anything to do with that any kind of overly aggressive sex, but man you find that girl with cross country stamina and a solid chin and you're in business.

5. Yeah man! That's how it's supposed to be done!

Pure sex. No thinking. Just fucking.

And you guys think you're the only one enjoying it? The girls enjoy it even more. :D

6. I have that fetish you just mentioned and... I have a foot fetish (has to be big feet with good nails) a hand fetish (long fingers not fat and nice nails) yeah ppl are going to rofl at that.

7. We probably would have had great chemistry then, a few years back. :p

Not to say that the sexy-time wouldn't be mind-blowing, but ..you know, I'm not as uptight as I used to be.

8. A girl who could kick my ass, I'm taking to bed. No questions asked.

Not muscular wise, just unfathomable ass kicking techniques.

9. ^I can do that. :cool:

10. Feet and legs.

11. People crying turn me on.. :(

They are just x10 more sexy.

12. That actually makes me uncomfortable. I mean, why would you be crying in an intimate moment anyway? If I see someone crying I get all knightly and chivalrous and want to fix their problems, not fuck them.

Unless of course fucking them fixes their problems, then hey.

13. I'm curious,

so does this apply to those annoying 'cry baby-ish' threads? :confused:

serious question :D

lul.

14. #34 Drybananna, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    Im not talking about in an intimate moment.

Just a turn on, people are beautiful when they cry. :)
    Minus the reason that's making them do so.

EDIT: As for intimately:
    lots of masochistic things. Idk editing because the way I worded the last one sounded bad.

15. And I thought my foot fetish was weird. You guys are freaks! lol j/k

16. See, somebody understands me.

:cry:= :ey:

17. [​IMG]
    Hell yeah..

18. LOL I swear we all have the same mindset. Also I wanna sig that. Pure sex. No thinking. just fucking lolz cause that's how sex is supposed to be.

19. I can also agree, when a girl cries it makes me want to hold her and cuddle with her and maybe fuck her and just hold her and kiss her and coress her body, its a sensual thing you have to kind of "understand" it. Also yeah dominating the female is what males are suppose to do.. us as natural humans men are suppose to be the dominant one. In other words id love to jus grab my girl and fuck the shit out of her and fucking squeeze her and feel up on her and jus feel her soft skin and love her... period.,,..