Fucked Up Surprise

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GodGaveUsWeed, Nov 21, 2011.

1. So like 10 of my friends and I were at a rebelution concert Friday night in inglewood. Started at 10 40, we showed up at 9. We smoked 5 joints of C-4 before the show even started. My friends and I are 18, so we couldn't get any beer there. But here is where the story begins. Some guy offers my friend a full cup of beer. He thought it was fine cuz it was topped off like the guy didn't even touch it. Definitely stupid that he accepted it in the first place, but whatever.

So about 20 minutes after he finishes the cup of beer, he just goes "DUDE I CAN'T FEEL MY FUCKIN FACE." And we all just assume Ohh he's faded as fuck n having a panic attack. So he spends the rest of the time we are at the concert sitting in the car.

While my friends and I are listening to the music, one of us gets a text from him and he's like "call an ambulance" and we are like the fuck? And one of us is forced to go check up on him. He says he can't breath and his face is melting off when he looked at himself in the mirror. So we are like the fuck? The rest of the night he is acting super weird, but again, we assume he was just super high.

He spent the night at my house, and when he drove home the next morning and he said his arms felt numb. When he got home he said his stomach was hurting incredibly bad, so his mom rushed him to the doctor.

The doctor did some blood tests, etc. He determined that his stomach had some bleeding. And now here is the surprise. The doctor said he found traces of LSD in his system... So he knew the only place it could have been was in the beer that the guy gave him. So what a surprise? My friend got fucked up on LSD from some guy who tricked him with his beer. Fuck people... its a reggae concert. Supposed to be chill vibes and a good time, not lacing drinks. Fucked up jokes.

Moral of the story: don't EVER get drinks from a stranger. EVER.

2. god damn i wish people would just hand me cups of lsd

3. If a stranger gave me a free beer AND free acid I'd be the happiest guy ever

4. If he saw it coming it would have been different, but to be given it without knowing what it was there and never having experience with it, its pretty fucked up.

5. I wish this would happen to me :(

6. [quote name='"GodGaveUsWeed"']If he saw it coming it would have been different, but to be given it without knowing what it was there and never having experience with it, its pretty fucked up.[/quote]

Acid doesn't do anything to make you feel numb or your stomach to hurt

7. No one in your group knew he was on cid?

8. [quote name='"KillerKush"']No one in your group knew he was on cid?[/quote]

We just blazed up like 10g of dank so we were busy not paying attention to anything except the music. We assumed he couldn't handle his weed and got paranoid n shit. Laced beer was the last thing that crossed my mind.

9. [quote name='"boatdock"']

Acid doesn't do anything to make you feel numb or your stomach to hurt[/quote]

It can sure make you think you stomach hurts and you're numb lol

10. What a lucky fuck. And I hate that shit :laughing:

11. Damn dude
    I remember when I saw Blink 182, and I was like 16, this old ass lady in front of me handed me like 3 cups of beer for free
    and I drank all of them
    and not a single fuck was given
    :cool:

12. LSD beer guy probably had good intentions, just saying.

13. [quote name='"boatdock"']

Acid doesn't do anything to make you feel numb or your stomach to hurt[/quote]

^ my thoughts exactly, placebo/panic attack can though.

14. Melting face in mirror... definitely the unmentionable.

15. A surprise trip doesn't sound fun, but a god damn cup of LSD does.

16. A cup of that would sent you to the loony bin.

17. I'd be the most hardcore one there for sure. :cool:

18. I was thinking the exact same thing haha

19. yea that sucks, i can understand being dosed by a friend or something, but u should definitely make a stranger aware. I am kinda concerned about what kind of blood tests and shit they did that showed trace amounts of lsd, thats goofy. id be curious to no more about those tests.

20. Umm I was under the impression that the only way to detect cid was through a spinal tap... not blood work or urine testing